T.G. - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It's about time a good decision was made by this administration. While we are here N.F. what is up with this tool? He talks to here his own gibberish. I swear he is on grp 8 over nonsense every day.

Perhaps you should shut up and listen, you may even learn something.....

I learned something today: Thou shall not covet my neighbors or fellow deputy's wife.

Really? You learned that from what? From Gard not just coviting, but trying to seduce another deputy's wife and not a bloody thing happening to him? Figuratively or literally? Or did you learn that the Career Service Board is a pipe dream, presented to you with a crokadile smile as your 'right' and then stacked with rank that knows beter than to vote the wrong way and displease the Sheriff and flush any chance they might have of further promotion? You know, it's too bad the Sheriff couldn't find two plain old line deputies in this whole frigging agency that he thought he could trust to hear this thing fairly. The bottom line is that he doesn't trust anybody below the rank of, say, captain or major. Maybe the time has come to unionify, because it's sure starting to look like it's employees vs. management in an advirsarial setting arond here. Many things were lurned from all of this, but few of them were good. This administration is getting a 'bunker mentality', and the last time that happened somewhere the man in charge had to resign. His name was Richard Milhous Nixon. There is an old saying: "Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." Wait...do you hear it? As Simon & Garfunkel would say, "...the sounds of silence." Silence. Which means the fat lady ain't singing yet...this is a long, long way from being over.

Who was the fifth person ?????

A little jingle

Here's to you, Tiff

Na-na-nah-na, na-na-nah-na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye

Really? You learned that from what? From Gard not just coviting, but trying to seduce another deputy's wife and not a bloody thing happening to him? Figuratively or literally? Or did you learn that the Career Service Board is a pipe dream, presented to you with a crokadile smile as your 'right' and then stacked with rank that knows beter than to vote the wrong way and displease the Sheriff and flush any chance they might have of further promotion? You know, it's too bad the Sheriff couldn't find two plain old line deputies in this whole frigging agency that he thought he could trust to hear this thing fairly. The bottom line is that he doesn't trust anybody below the rank of, say, captain or major. Maybe the time has come to unionify, because it's sure starting to look like it's employees vs. management in an advirsarial setting arond here. Many things were lurned from all of this, but few of them were good. This administration is getting a 'bunker mentality', and the last time that happened somewhere the man in charge had to resign. His name was Richard Milhous Nixon. There is an old saying: "Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." Wait...do you hear it? As Simon & Garfunkel would say, "...the sounds of silence." Silence. Which means the fat lady ain't singing yet...this is a long, long way from being over.
    While your spelling stinks, I must agree with every word.

Career Service Board

Why is the vote even known ? I would think that it should be a secret.
    As the last poster pointed it looks as though the brass may be scared to vote the wat they really feel in fear of pissing off the Sheriff.

I learned something today: Thou shall not covet my neighbors or fellow deputy's wife.
    Some one should teach that lesson to former Det. B.S. !!!

Re: Another Black eye wrapped up and in the Books

Talk about a board of her peers. Not fair to those with rank, as they must fall in line with the Sheriff or fear retaliation. The peers were stand up, have to give them credit. Wonder what lies in store for them now? As for Gard, no one took him anywhere. he went of his own accord and obviously bad judgment. He should have been charged similarly and fired also.

Do you know the facts?

A question to all who have posted comments about this case:

Have you read the investigation (i.e. testimonies) for yourself or were you present during the hearings?

As a former LEO, I know that you cannot always believe what you hear, especially if it comes from the person who stands to lose the most...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast