T.G.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T.G.

T.G.

Reomoved for copyright violation.

Doesnt she know when she is done?

A Superman blanket???? WTF. Sounds like a couple of 4 yr olds that need to be put back in their playpen.

who is on the board???

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Doesnt she know when she is done?
    She has been doing this job for 20 years and doing it well. She has more time in roll-call then most of the deputies their have on the street!! One ohhh shit does not erase 20 years of great work and dedication. She should get a second chance. The sheriffs office should reconize when an employee is going through a rough time and offer assistance to that employee. After all this is a very stressful job. Supervisors should be looking for signs of potential problems in order to head off an incident like this. It is in the G.O.'s !!!! Perhaps if some of the supervisors at MSO would get out of the office more and partake in a little bit more interaction with their subordinates they may actually get to know them and properly supervise and evaluate them!!!!

Now it is a supervision error??? Give me a break..One little "ohhh Shazzzat..ONE??? ..Give it a rest..Get your facts straight prior to opening your pie hole her name has been in the paper more then the editors :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Now it is a supervision error??? Give me a break..One little "ohhh Shazzzat..ONE??? ..Give it a rest..Get your facts straight prior to opening your pie hole her name has been in the paper more then the editors :roll:
    No it's only a supervision error when we don't like the supervisor. BTW, her supervisors have done plenty of that in their day. She ain't one of the boys.

It must have been her meds that made her flash her new boobies at the bar? I think the med excuse is just that, an excuse for her stupid and unprofessional behavior.
    She should be fired, It seems the dept is all to forgiving of females doing wrong. If i had dropped my pants at a bar i would be gone before any of the newspapers even found out about it.
    It's time the admin made an example of someone for what Hagaman describes as "shenanigans"

Disgrace

Quick question? How come all of the loser MSO rejects, Charlie "let me trump up the weight so I can get enhanced penalities on my suspect and then get fired from FDLE" Britt and Cory "I ain't man enough to roll down my window and talk to my supervisor face to face so I will cower in a corner and file a weak ass grievance" Holmes, both work for sleazy defense attorneys? C'mon, CB wasn't even a mediocre cop, then he does some illegal, unethical practices while working for FDLE and gets canned. I guess it's no wonder he's a defense attorney now. How does he sleep at night? As far as CH working for ML, don't even get me started. I'm out!

Re: Disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Wade
    Quick question? How come all of the loser MSO rejects, Charlie "let me trump up the weight so I can get enhanced penalities on my suspect and then get fired from FDLE" Britt and Cory "I ain't man enough to roll down my window and talk to my supervisor face to face so I will cower in a corner and file a weak ass grievance" Holmes, both work for sleazy defense attorneys? C'mon, CB wasn't even a mediocre cop, then he does some illegal, unethical practices while working for FDLE and gets canned. I guess it's no wonder he's a defense attorney now. How does he sleep at night? As far as CH working for ML, don't even get me started. I'm out!

Thats the BEST and Most ACCURATE Post I have read in a while! As far as T.G., she had spuratic time working at the S.O. when she was quitting on a whim for you name it and this place just let her keep coming back! With the "shenanigans" ( C.H. you are an Idiot) that she has pulled over and over throughout the years she should have been fired LONG ago!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast