Leadership - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Why does C Smith keep running around the Shoe questioning people on specific operations of the CCSO and certain members qualifications? I hear he's asked some pretty odd questions lately. Wow, all this after the agency has carried him since his accident.
    Ortino keeps mistakenly complaining about what he thinks is an unfair advantage that the Undersheriff has over him because the Undy is allowed to wear his uniform to certain events.

I agree with Ortino in one way. This is an unfair contest because Kevin Rambosk is so much more intelligent, articulate, and prepared for leadership than is Ortino the private eye.

Ortino's surrogate, C Smith, keeps running around horseshoe on the public payroll, asking various questions about the background of members of the command staff. C Smith's supervisors need to make sure he spends his time conducting criminal investigations, not political investigations.

Get on it Lt Gonzo

Leadership

One supervisor did in the past when she calculated how much time he was spending out back smoking. Typical Cubs fan!

Is this the same one that was the front gate gaurd at BENTLEY village??

Don Hunter does not qualify to be a road deputy much less the man himself. As for Mr. (Sheriff) Ortino and his personal life and relationships go take a look at those of Mr. Hunter. Hunter makes Ortino look like a saint.

Don Hunter does not qualify to be a road deputy much less the man himself. As for Mr. (Sheriff) Ortino and his personal life and relationships go take a look at those of Mr. Hunter. Hunter makes Ortino look like a saint.
    That my be, but what does that have to do with Ortino being a complete idiot compared to Rambosk?

Leadership

Wow, you need to go to DSI for a urine test. Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid??

Re: Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by AKOVENDETTA
    Wow, you need to go to DSI for a urine test. Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid??
    Are you sure it is not for an STD.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    In my opinion the Sheriff should be above approach. Being fired by FHP and then running to the courts to get the job back is questionable. Then after getting the job back he left soon after WHY?

Then one month after his divorce, his new GF puts his name on her deed. But they don't get married for another 2 years. Was this woman the cause of his divorce? Adultery is a sin and a crime, this is another questionable act.

Then he seeks several reductions through the courts of his parental responsibilities to his own children, another questionable act.

This guy is so questionable it is not funny.

FYI we are talking about elected a Sheriff, not any other members of the department. Don't cloud the issue with unrelated BS.
    So lets see the sheriff should be above reproach.
    But a deputy can sleep around commit adultery, which as you state is a sin. If gets fired but wins in a court should just say I told you so and move on. The heck with his family he does not need to support them. Get a few benies from the local businesses.
    Screw his fellow officers all day long.
    But as long as he goes home to his wife at night it is ok.
    I think your judgement is clouded my friend.
    Someone who happens to stick up for their rights is not a villian. Unless it is at the CCSO.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345