Bruce Benson.....Our Savior

Bruce Benson.....Our Savior

Well Brucey.....great job you are doing, making things harder for the UP. Great idea putting six or less gates around campus with 17 entrances. I am sure the "bad guys" won't realize they have 11 other choices to come onto campus.....genius my friend....makes it so much easier for us police to do our job...

Great idea about combining the dispatchers....oh I meant laying off the Parking Services dispatchers that dont qualify. How about paying our dispatchers more money along with trying to increase their workload...

You got any great ideas left before you move onto retirement and leave us to deal with your "safety initiatives"

I am so sick and tired of all these bullshit so called "safety measures" that try to give the media, community , and USF Parents the false sense of security and that USF is actually doing something about safety....HOW ABOUT YOU INCREASE OUR BUDGET AND LET US DO WHAT WE DO...THAT IS HOW YOU CAN INCREASE SAFETY...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GREAT IDEAS, CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT IN STORE FOR US NEXT.

Got to love the first amendment!! Need to check with Trudy first before you validate the U.S. Constitution? I’m surprised she wasn’t on Fox 13 answering the questions for you….Oh, and please SHAVE and take off the sunglasses the next time you are interviewed on camera. Well, I can understand the sunglasses because you must have been high with all those bullshit ideas you came up with. Good idea though, I’m going to install one of those gates you are talking about at the end of my driveway. Make it out of PVC and use a chain lock you say? No need for ADT or locking my doors since I’ve prevented the "undesirables" from coming onto my property!!

Keep up the conversation, and be safe !!

TI CHEEEE

IDIOTS, APPARENTLY USFPD THINKS A WALL CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN YOURSELVES....................YOUR IDLE PUTZING AND LACK OF PROACTIVE PATROL SEEMS TO BE APPARENT TO ALL...............DING A LINGS ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: