STOPPED UNDERCOVER COP - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    [/qoute]Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday

I really doubt that. He won't have the safety net he seems to have at FDLE!![/quote]

Have you ever worked with him professionally? I guess you really don't know him.

[quote="Midcounty dep."]Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that.

Would you like to see the vehicle all lit up?????? Call FDLE and I am sure they can arrange it. A good cop, has all his facts, before he speaks. What type of a unmarked vehicle is used in your area. The real word is
    U N M A R K E D.

Just like any poser's cars out there. It's not like that person was using a crown vic or something. There are several posers out there, especially in this county. It's all documented, so I am sure being the real professional cop that you say you are, you can look that up. Just because a vehicle has some lights (and one screwed up sounding siren I may add), does not mean it is the real deal.

That could not have been said any better by anyone!!!!

Just like any poser's cars out there. It's not like that person was using a crown vic or something. There are several posers out there, especially in this county. It's all documented, so I am sure being the real professional cop that you say you are, you can look that up. Just because a vehicle has some lights (and one screwed up sounding siren I may add), does not mean it is the real deal.

I don't know what county you work in, by our county has blazers, expeditions, explorers, excursions, pickup trucks, all equipped with the same emergency equipment as FDLE. Sirens have several different modes, perhaps you need to get your manual out.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO CALLED THE VEHICLE IN FROM CCSO. DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THE UNDERCOVER CARS THEY HAVE? UNMARKED VEHICLES ARE USED FOR A REASON, YOU BETTER GO BACK TO LESSON 101.

Whoever is posting these cops against cops items needs to get off of our page. It sounds like this kind of stuff you read at CCSO.

We all work together and are family. This incident had fault on both sides, but its OVER. The people who keep trying to stir it up are probably people bored at their own agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by cops
    Whoever is posting these cops against cops items needs to get off of our page. It sounds like this kind of stuff you read at CCSO.

We all work together and are family. This incident had fault on both sides, but its OVER. The people who keep trying to stir it up are probably people bored at their own agencies.
    WELL SAID BROTHER MAN!!! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by cops

At least us at CCSO, know when not to pull over another cop. We stick together.

It would never happen to "you" at CCSO because it takes too much effort to conduct a traffic stop!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast