STOPPED UNDERCOVER COP - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This FDLE agent should have been fired years ago for sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Everytime we go to arrest his son, super FDLE agent "Daddy" shows up and gets in the way.

The SO seems afraid to make a complaint to FDLE about him. Don't worry about him, he is the bad apple..

The above post was edited due to a violation. Language referring to someone as a piece of s**t is not allowed and was removed. Next time try to explain the reasons why you do not care for a particular person.

Believe me, several complaints were made about him to FDLE, they seem to not to care about how he interferes with his son's constant run ins with our agency and arrests (especially the drug arrest).

Face it, our officers had no right detaining a cop in a code 3 response after he was id'd. It was stupid and we dan't defend it.

Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that. Just because that vehicle had some lights and a siren, does not give them free reign to do what they want. I worked in a number covert vehicles and I was stopped several times when I was trying to get to a back up call. When I was stopped, I never gave attitude and I would have stopped me too if I was them. As soon as I was ID'd, I was let go with no questions asked and was ALWAYS treated well by the city officers that stopped me. To get respect, you have to first give it. When going through the city, we are going through their house, so just like anyone's house, you respect the rules.If you cant deal with that then go around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This FDLE agent should have been fired years ago for sticking his nose where it didn't belong. Everytime we go to arrest his son, super FDLE agent "Daddy" shows up and gets in the way.

The SO seems afraid to make a complaint to FDLE about him. Don't worry about him, he is the bad apple..
    Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday

Quote Originally Posted by Midcounty dep.
    Sure you can defend it. He was in a vehicle that was neither equipped or like any of the unmarked vehicles used in this area. He should have been professional enough to recognize that. Just because that vehicle had some lights and a siren, does not give them free reign to do what they want. I worked in a number covert vehicles and I was stopped several times when I was trying to get to a back up call. When I was stopped, I never gave attitude and I would have stopped me too if I was them. As soon as I was ID'd, I was let go with no questions asked and was ALWAYS treated well by the city officers that stopped me. To get respect, you have to first give it. When going through the city, we are going through their house, so just like anyone's house, you respect the rules.If you cant deal with that then go around it.
    Our city is open to all law enforcement. Nobody needs to go around it. You are dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Midcounty dep.
    If you were taken out of your vehicle at gun point, after you identified yourself, you would have had an attitude too.

I agree with you. We are all cops.

[/qoute]Need to watch what you say, because depending who gets in as Sheriff, he might be your boss someday[/quote]

I really doubt that. He won't have the safety net he seems to have at FDLE!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast