STOPPED UNDERCOVER COP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

STOPPED UNDERCOVER COP

SINCE WHEN DO COPS STOP OTHER COPS AND DO A FELONY STOP. DRAWING THERE GUN OUT ON THEM. IF THEY ARE DOING THIS TO COPS, WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US CIVILIANS.PERHAPS SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO AN ASSESSMENT. THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A SERIOUS PROBLEM, IF SOMEONE WAS SHOT. WHO WAS THIS ASSHOLE???????????

they are all idiots

I heard about this and was amazed. I know the FDLE agent and he is a great guy. He drives through Punta Gorda at least 2 times a day. His vehicle is equipped with more police lights then PG Police vehicles. Wasn't sure it was a police vehicle, you have to be an idiot to even question that, when he is lit up.

Let's examine the above 2 posts.

Each are just over 3 lines longs (this is rare in our forum).
    Both have an author name (most people post as ""Guest")
    They were posted less than 1/2 hour apart.
    Both have a title "Stopped Undercover Cop" and "they are all idiots" (hardly anyone uses titles after the first post).
    If you read them out loud, they both have the same flow.

Are they from the same person :?:

YOU DECIDE :!: :snicker:

I agree. Using a name like PG Citizen is quite creative isn't it. Nice try you big Bozo

Maybe if someone had notified the dispatcher that you was going to be running lights and siren through town in that unmarked vehicle it would not have been stopped. Especially one that looks nothing like any vehicle used by any other agency in the county. Just because there are strobe lights, does not mean it is not a faker. That FDLE agent is not really that great of a guy (way to compliment yourself by the way).

TIme to mix it up

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I agree. Using a name like PG Citizen is quite creative isn't it. Nice try you big Bozo
    Only one person I know uses this phrase "I agree." time mix it up, you gave yourself away in every forum

Maybe if someone had notified the dispatcher that you was going to be running lights and siren through town in that unmarked vehicle it would not have been stopped. Especially one that looks nothing like any vehicle used by any other agency in the county. Just because there are strobe lights, does not mean it is not a faker. That FDLE agent is not really that great of a guy (way to compliment yourself by the way).
    I am not a FDLE agent. Reading the above shows you are not really a cop either.

Re: TIme to mix it up

Quote Originally Posted by I agree.
    Only one person I know uses this phrase "I agree." time mix it up, you gave yourself away in every forum
    wow, you are genius...not

Quote Originally Posted by FORENSICS
    I am not a FDLE agent. Reading the above shows you are not really a cop either.
    Whatever, it seems like you are not exactly truthful either.

From what I hear this FDLE agent has had several run ins with CCSO, and he had the same pissy attitude then too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast