ABT, Yeah Baby, Yeah!

ABT, Yeah Baby, Yeah!

To All Who Have Been Sharing Knowledge:

ABT is a good place to work. It may not be the best, the salary attests to this statement; however, it is not the worse, just look at some cities, counties, and/or other state agencies.

If you work in Miami, you will work, dope, prostitution, gambling, and anything else that comes your way. Also, you are going to work minors and other ABT primary duties. It is our job! If you work in another office, I am sure is the same crap.

In reference to our off-duties, man is nice to make some GOOD extra income! For the city cop and the FDLE "Special Agents" trying to put us down, I am very sorry the only way you feel good about yourselves is by trying to slander others who really don't give a shit about you. Now, don't get me wrong; we would back you up any time.

Therefore, if you can't work enough off-duties or they are not $40 an hour, go cry to your outstanding city police union or the FDLE director.

To all the ABT brothers, stay safe. To all the city cops, stay safer. To all FDLE "Special Agents" doing all those intricate investigations, please, please, please, take care of yourselves. The state would be lost without you. Love ya!

Amen, brother!

Unregistered
    Thank you for these kind words

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for these kind words
    9 years later? WTF!!