WTF - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF

Thanks

JH

That's all I can say is thanks, some info is better than none.

I say its a 50/50 chance that the PBSO merger happens, and I dont think we as Officers have a say. AJ is going to do what AJ wants. The first day back should be an interesting one huh!!??

PBA/PBSO

I am a life long Palm Beach PBA member. Please don't blame the the PBA. For the last six years the school district Police reprsenitives have not polled their officers asking for benifiet input, missed meetings unless ****tails were served, came to the table with a hap hazard attitude and lap luster demands, and seem to always blame someone else for thier down falls. The best thing that could happen to your agency is a PBSO take over. Hopefully the Sheriff will screen out the personel, who should not wear a badge in the first place, much like he did in Belle Glade. I know Kelly, and if I find fault with anything, he alway's retained and made excusses for his misfit's, and it is a shame becuase it is those misfit's who have smiled to his face, and behind his back have done him in. It will be intresting looking from the outside, how many of these misfit's PBSO will absorb. My prayers are with the rest of you, and I wish you good luck. Things will be much better when you are represented by PBSO/PBA

PBSO VETERAN

I'm comfused by the blog you wrote! What is your point of don't blame the PBA for 6 years of the School Police Reps not polling their Officers. The Officers are asked every year for their input and we get little. I'm a Rep and I foward all the ideas I get from Officers to the 2 Reps that sit in on the meetings. This year after the Officers were asked to bring ideas to the table, I got 3 e-mails all coming from the same Officer. I do miss the meeting, but that not a problem as I don't drink in the first place. Please take a minute and advise where someone has ''blamed '' the PBA.

Being the PBSO Veteran that you are you have to say that Chief Kelly is not the only one that ''retains and makes excusses for him misfit's'', I'm sure if we get the chance to speak I can relay so great PBSO stories.

We are the same as you as the Department goes we have some Officers that work harder then others, but the ones that appear to not be doing as much some times get more done.

Maybe it's time to do ride alongs we can use a few of your people in schools and you can use a few of ours. Then we will all know that the jobs are not eazy on either side.

As usual, everyone has an answer or reply-but also as usual not everyone feels a need to show us who they are or from where. As said before-your opinions are welcome-but state your name and take "credit" for your words.

If not-it seems you are just writing to add some conflict to the situation without any sound reason behind your words.

The Chief has to go!! I ask you when was the last time the Chief stood up for any of us? Never!!! When was the last time he corrected Johnson or the Board when the made a bone headed statement? Never!! Instead he tried to convince us that AJ didn't mean what everyone of us heard!! It's not personnal its business. It looks as those of you that are using your real names are @%$ Kissers. You and I know if you post something negative and use your real name you more than likely well be transferred!! JH stop this and stand behind PBA. If not resign your position and go to the other side. Bye thw way I here several Officers were traveling around the county on Department time to get a petition signed. Had this not been in the Chief's favor you can bet there would have been and IA.. No love lost here. The Chief is sneaky and vendictive.

Hey bye Kelly

Kiss my @$$. I use my name because I am not a chicken shit like you. You want to call then call me. I have never kissed anyones ass I just think sniping at eachother is counter productive. So step up *****!!!!

If you don’t want to post your name its fine. Its always in your best interest to NOT post your name if you speak negative. We all know how this department is, COME ON!!! I think there should be a changing of the guard and I agree that a vote should be cast or a merger happen. So now I sign my name, and tomorrow I get a call, and mid week I am out in the Glades, and the following month there will be an IA, all because I signed my name to what I thought. BE REAL! Is it shear coincidence that all positive to neutral writing has a name attached??? Look at what we have right now, its OK, I know it can not get any worse. I am open for change unlike most here that use the usual scapegoat line "schedule"

WHO THE HELL KNOWS

Have been to the last few PBA meetings, where Larry P.A., For the PBA said how few issues we have as a Department. That would say to me that most issues are resolved without the Officer getting more then a written warning. Could you name an Officer that has every been Suspended from this Department. I been here a long time and know of none. If what you say is true the Glades would be loaded with Kelly haters. I know of only two Officers that would like to be elsewhere, they are both in their first year with the Department. I sure they are the only two Officers that work in the Glades that don't live there. There are quite a few Officers that have spoken and do speak up with non pro comments about the Chief and they are still in the same position they were in.

There are about 35 Police Chiefs left in Palm Beach County, you don't hear many if any of them calling out the City Manager or the City Council to tell him he doesn't like what he said.

I again treat people how they have treated me, the Chief had always been good to me, sorry if that does not work into the master plan we have. If thing change and I don't like what happens to me, I hope Officers know me well enough to know I will be at the front of the line telling you I don't like it.
    BUT AGAIN YOU WE SEE MY NAME THERE.

Speak up

I dont think the question is placing your name if you talk bad about the department. I think if you are going to call out an individual then you should place your name or at least call the person directly and talk to them. There has been alot of stuff directed at indiviudals that has been unsubstantiated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast