WTF - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF

Dont get it

This is a new my space without the pictures. What is wrong with everyone. We teach our kids to act their age and not be pointing and calling names. TRUTH is no one has the answer. What ever will happen will happen. Everyone is upset and when people are upset is like being intoxicated everyone has something to say. Hawes you have alot of good views but I think you are bringing rude comments on yourself. This site is full of ignorance and people that honestly dont care and like drama. I have read the quotes and some are senciere others are demeaning. I have nothing againt C. kelly i dont even get in to the politics. I wish what ever is going to happen just happen. All this gripping is upsetting everyone.

Re: Dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by guesttt
    This is a new my space without the pictures. What is wrong with everyone. We teach our kids to act their age and not be pointing and calling names. TRUTH is no one has the answer. What ever will happen will happen. Everyone is upset and when people are upset is like being intoxicated everyone has something to say. Hawes you have alot of good views but I think you are bringing rude comments on yourself. This site is full of ignorance and people that honestly dont care and like drama. I have read the quotes and some are senciere others are demeaning. I have nothing againt C. kelly i dont even get in to the politics. I wish what ever is going to happen just happen. All this gripping is upsetting everyone.

I AM JUST CURIOUS, ARE YOU REFERRING TO THE MYSPACE SITE I CREATED. LITTLE CONFUSED BECAUSE MY SITE DOES HAVE PICTURES, I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE NAMES, NOR AM I GOING AFTER KELLY. I DO TEACH MY DAUGHTER TO ACT HER AGE.....BUT I ALSO TEACH HER TO FIGHT FOR WHAT SHE BELIEVE'S IN! THE SITE IS NOT FILLED WITH IGNORANCE....I DO MY RESEARCH AND CAN SHOW YOU DOCUMENTATION OF EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED ON MY SITE. I DEFINITELY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER GOES TO SCHOOL IN THE DISTRICT. WAS ASSAULTED AT SCHOOL AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS AROUND TO HELP WAS THE OFFICER THAT ART JOHNSON CLAIMS WE DON'T NEED!!!! NOW, WHETHER YOU THINK THAT IS A MOTHER CAUSING DRAMA OR NOT, IS REALLY NOT IMPORTANT TO ME. I AM HERE TRYING TO SUPPORT OUR OFFICERS. I BELIEVE IN THEM AND WHAT THEY DO EVERYDAY. I DON'T BELIEVE IN SCHOOL BOARD'S GIVING PARENTS A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY WHERE THEIR CHILDRENS SAFETY IS CONCERNED. IN CLOSING, FOR YOU TO SAY THAT NO ONE CARES.....SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123