Slaying Victim's Family Pushes 911 Bill - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FYI bystander, I did this job for 25 yrs and I am neither fat or ugly and by the way I don't have an ego, just proud of the job I did.

And I doubt very seriously that you could do this job.

Oh by the way I retired with a very nice pension for the rest of my life.

So don't Hate.

What these two dispachers did was dispicable and should have been terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by no124u
    FYI bystander, I did this job for 25 yrs and I am neither fat or ugly and by the way I don't have an ego, just proud of the job I did.

So don't Hate.

What these two dispachers did was dispicable and should have been terminated.
    no124u, are you Kathy Alvarez from Hialeah Police?

Nope..from the beach

EGO

The fact that you responded this way proves his point!! The poster hurt your ego with his point so you responded....DUH!!

And by the way..a monkey could do that job if your trained him. Heck, most of you can't do it, and you've been trained!!

Take your pension and buy some more Doritos!!!

My ego isn't hurt..never had one. If you think a monkey can do this job
    by all means train one. By the way I don't eat Dorito's.

Denise Lee 911 call

Charlotte County dispatch is a disgrace, looks & smells like a cover your ass situation and pass the buck. It makes all of us true professional look bad in Florida. There is a Fed investigation in progress, and a national news show looking to do a story & coverage--sit back & watch the fall out to come. What a tragedy.

this post is for 'LOLLY' I am actually appalled at your complete ignorance. If you are an aware bystander, which you claimed to be, then i suggest you put down your police scanner and take a tour of your 911 center and listen to the calls we take and how we handle people's lives EVERYDAY. This post was originnaly to show what happens when people are not trained properly and who do not do their job. What happened to that girl was terrible. You, of course took it upon yourself to make fun of the people who have, will or might save your life one day. That is completly disrespectful to her and her family. Take some advice from an EDUCATED bystander and grow up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12