take overs - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: take overs

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is kinda off topic, but anyone know what PBCFR's budget is looking like? Its always great how they never get denied anything anytime anywhere
    I think one of their hiring requirements is to have a new shiny full size pickup truck with dark windows and rims of at least 20 inches

I don’t know where you got your income figures!!!!

Not to mention, will they have to open those cushy overtime gigs at the schools to all of us or will they still be the only ones to work them. How about there summer? Will they have to follow with the Eagle Academy and work during the summer? What about the those fantastic schedules? Will they have to work if a teacher doesn't. Maybe they should realize these things and all the benefits they have working for the school district. I understand that they are upset about the 2% raise, but they all made over 90,000.00 in 2007, did we? I didn't. But I also would not be a PBC School Board Police Officer. If they want to become the S.O. then they should have to lose that cushy OT and schedule, or stop complaining about the 2% when you already make 90+ a year!!!
    I know for a fact how much school cops make. I do not know of any officer in a school that made $90,000.00+ in 2007. Where did you get this 14 from or did you just come up with it on your own. I could count on one hand the persons that made over $80,000.00 last year…ummm…three and those officers have been with the department for a long time. What does the average officer/deputy in your agency make? I would love for you to post how you came to the $90,000.00 figure for “ALL SCHOOL COPS” and for that matter what % raise did you agency get?

Any 14 on LW, Highland or School Police? Havent heard anything. I guess it will sneak up on us like Royal Palm did.

Yea and we will all get shafted when they let the agency keep their rank and seniority.

Seniority

Getting shafted on seniority is just part of the process. Its something we have to deal with and get over. Its not the end of the world. Seniority is not all that important anymore. Was in the good ole days.

RIGHT FROM THE TOP

I heard it right from the top-we are taking over Fort Lauderdale PD on August 1st.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't want any of the Sgts or Lts from Lake Worth, they all have problems why do you think nobody stays there ?

They have the worst turn over rate in the county. I'm sure the PBA has already told the Sheriff who the trouble makers are.

What about Highland Beach? See how often they are in the paper? And the school police? Could that PD be any more top heavy?

takeover

Will you guys hurry up and come take this department over already.
    The officers are ready and tired of waiting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456