take overs - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: take overs

Quote Originally Posted by 33467
    Any status on the mergers? I "heard" school police was a no go, but the possibility for LW was still there.......I guess only time will tell.
    There have been no talks with school police other than what has been placed out into the media. Both are still up in the air. I think Lake Worth would go first since they inquired first.

I was told no way about a merger for both PD's. But did not inquire why, didnt really care.

Was at the PBA hall earlier today and was told that the school police merger was a NO GO. DeJaVu all over again.....

any word on Lake Worth?

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. The merger are costly to the SO, however Lake Worth is still in favor of it. School Board is two faced, becuase at times they want it and other times they don't. These school board officers have a 28 year step plan, they and lake worth deserve better working conditions. Let's hope it happens.

You hear so much about takeovers, and mergers. I even heard Belle Glade was going to start their own PD again.....(never happen, atleast i dont think). Ran into a school cop out this way and he talked about hearing more when there budget is looked at in June, (they can't make up their mind on what they want). Also LWPD will happen. Be safe out there

I doubt Belle Glade will ever start up again....The start-up costs for a PD are H U G E ! ! ! They cant pay their own bills now and havent paid PBSO since the day wee took over.

Just heard.....Lake Worth takeover is a DONE DEAL!!!!!!

NICE, and at a time Ric is in need of 35 million. Guess the school PD is next! Go SO, go

Not going to happen! The SO can't afford it right now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast