Special Details
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Details

Special Details

:cop: The following is just an observation:

Does it seem like MJ is hooking up his wife with a lot of easy details? (Phil Harmonic) I thought she was in the six figure club. Hey, save some for the people trying to make ends meet or trying to get ahead a little.

Its been that way for awhile thats why you cant look at the list anymore the way that you could about 4 years ago because all of the favoritism that goes on with the distrubution of details. The list comes out on the 15th but there are a few good old boys that gets there prior to the list being posted and then when the list comes out they get more from the posted list without having to pick them up. so the next time the list is posted and you see a nice juicy detail you want and you click on it and it says detail taken call MJ thats the reason why. I have never seen a more crooked set up then the way details are given or not given. Message to all those high paying LEO's that were kicked out of Comm center call MJ and he will give you all the ones that us new and junior deputies need to survive here. I know most of you good old boys can;t relate because you are being hand fed whatever details you want so why should you not be happy. Post all details and dont do the pre assigned details MJ I hope your time ends real soon with this unfair practice.

No Detail 4 Me - Details are issued to deputies based on how well you can read and write. Obviously you get the short bus list.

Stop complaining, jump back into your Crime Scene van and be glad you get a detail every once in a while.

Special Details

Maybe it is based on job performance instead of favoritism. You may think that you are doing a good job directing traffic (or whatever the post orders are), but others do it better and receive less complaints. People are always quick to blame others for their faults instead of checking the mirror first. You can always go get a CDL license and drive the weekenders around on the weekends picking up trash. Or, you can get a part time job or start a business if things are that bad for you financially. How about stepping up doing something to improve your situation?? Coming on here and whining and claiming favoritism serves NO purpose.

The best way to find out who and why some people get all the good details, is to (Wait for it, Wait for it) GO ASK MJ !!!! Open your mouth and use the voice you have and ask the people you want to bash on here. Have a Nice Day.

Quote Originally Posted by "349" GO AHEA
    The best way to find out who and why some people get all the good details, is to (Wait for it, Wait for it) GO ASK MJ !!!! Open your mouth and use the voice you have and ask the people you want to bash on here. Have a Nice Day.
    :cop: Yeah, great idea 349. I’m sure he’ll just come out and explain why. I think I would rather take the scraps dropped by others.

349, I noticed you write a lot like zonedrone. Is that you?

I am not the ZONEDRONE, if you know me at all, you know I wouldnt hide behind a unidentifiable screenname. I have nothing to hide.

Quid pro quo clarice.....back in the day she used to hook him up with the "grass cutting detail" in Immokalee...free inmates to cut the grass or Mikey for fifty bucks an hour??????? Alex, I'll take "fleecing of Collier County" for 500 please!

Done even think of getting any spots driving the weekender bus, those are also already locked in by the same peeps.

Reading this thread, I have to disagree with some. I know guys right now that consistantly get a couple of details each payperiod. They are just normal guys and don't even know MJ. So if the process is that crooked, how do they get details????? The answer: They sign up for the Special Detail list, and ask to get as much as possible. I'm sure if there is any scraps left over, then MJ may give some friends a call, but I believe that he is taking care of the guys first.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast