is aventura safe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is aventura safe

My daughter is thinking of moving to the aventura area. I live in New England and all I here is how unsafe the neighborhoods in the Miami area are. Would you say that Aventura is a safe place for two 20 year old girls to move to?
    Thanks for your honest responses.

its a much safer city compared to the rest of miami,,, but they still need to use caution when out in the evening. we do get crime that comes through the city because we have the largest shopping mall in the area, which has the only nice movie theater in the area as well, therefore we get alot of teens that like to cause problems, etc.

it's not anything like the rest of miami, that;s for sure. but as i stated, they should not move here and "sleep with their doors unsecured" because they feel there is no crime here, or that they are 100% safe.

no city is 100% safe,, but aventura and our neighbor city, sunny isles beach, are two of the safer cities in the miami area.

I concur with the previous post. Aventura as a whole, is pretty safe.

Most residential areas have little crime, most of our "crime" is centered at or around the mall and the shopping centers.

The City of Miami is actually 15-20 miles away, and more like 45 minutes in traffic.

Hallandale Beach

What about Hallandale Beach? Is it as safe as Aventura? Thank you for your time. It means a lot.

hallandale is only safe/nice if you're on collins ave, on the beach area. other than than it's pretty trashy. lots of pockets of drug neighborhoods that are spread out all over,, so even the nice family areas are too close for comfort.

hallandale is not what it was 15 years ago unfortunately.

Re: Hallandale Beach

Quote Originally Posted by raz 2
    What about Hallandale Beach? Is it as safe as Aventura? Thank you for your time. It means a lot.
    They are nothing alike at all....

A short span of Hallandale along the beach is nice, some areas east of US-1 are quiet retirement communities.

West of US-1 and especially west of Dixie Hwy have some pretty rough areas.

What about this area called North Miami Beach? Is it safe there? I hear it is not too far in Aventura...Is it anything like Aventura?
    Thank you

there are no "clean" words to describe how crime-ridden north miami beach is.

it is one of the last places in south florida i would want my daughter to reside.

basically, aventura is a tucked away small city, surrounded by water on 3 sides, and US-1 on the other,,, which has lots of police officers always patrolling.

no other city compares, other than maybe sunny isles beach, and golden beach.

but then again golden beach only has 10 million dollar homes and up.

send your daughters to either aventura, or sunny isles beach. no other place around here comes close to these 2 towns.

even safer know that Hand Maies is not a sgt

Ditto on that one.......make him a PSA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast