Obama

Are we coming to this:

AAAh CHu !

Allah Bless you!

Re: 2008 Election

[quote=Born in the USA]
    Quote Originally Posted by "In God We Trust":3ov3g8p2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Don't be critical of Obama just because he understands and wants to include our Muslim faith in America. This is a free nation.
    In the United States it's "IN GOD WE TRUST" not in Allah we trust.
    And we want to keep it that way. You can not trust Barak Hussain Obama.[/quote:3ov3g8p2]

Amen to that. Why don't all these supporters see him for what he is?

The man sounds like a used car salesmen. He keeps telling everyone what they want to here, but he doesn't explain how he plans on paying for the things he wants to change. As far a negotiating with terriost. How do you make deals with someone who wants to kill you and everyone like you. Unitl they believe and respect each and every persons right to live, there can be no deals. I dam well will not beg for my right to live and pray to who ever I want to.

Also Obama says he is not a racist, but attends a racist church. I am not racist nor do I share racist views. So I do not hang around people that are racist. Obama does !

Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Cop
    The man sounds like a used car salesmen. He keeps telling everyone what they want to here, but he doesn't explain how he plans on paying for the things he wants to change. As far a negotiating with terriost. How do you make deals with someone who wants to kill you and everyone like you. Unitl they believe and respect each and every persons right to live, there can be no deals. I dam well will not beg for my right to live and pray to who ever I want to.

Also Obama says he is not a racist, but attends a racist church. I am not racist nor do I share racist views. So I do not hang around people that are racist. Obama does !
    Exactly!

As a democrat, I have no choice but to vote for McCain.

Do you know what really scares me? That cops are actually that stupid, uneducated and ill-informed about Sen Obama. It's frightening to thnk that you carry guns.

Sen Obama will be the next President of the United States. And I can't wait until then. The country then can heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Employee
    Do you know what really scares me? That cops are actually that stupid, uneducated and ill-informed about Sen Obama. It's frightening to thnk that you carry guns.

Sen Obama will be the next President of the United States. And I can't wait until then. The country then can heal.
    Who's uneducated? Wake up, Jacka$$! Besides, he doesn't stand a chance against McCain. He will never win!

Really? Hide under your rock and watch.

The one thing I don't understand, and hardly ever get's attention.. Is this guy refuses to say the Pledge of Alligance or even put his hand on his chest of the National Anthem... Where is his "Patrotism" and loyalities...I'm guessing somewhere other than the USA

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast