Where is "Bashing"

Where is "Bashing"

I understand the need to move the comments made on this thread to a seperate area, but when I log into Leo Affairs under my username it responds "The topic or post you requested does not exist".

Where is the "ashing" thread, and why isnt it readable under a log in screen name.

Dont I have a right to read it?

let me clarify that I am not loging in under a "Guest" name. I am attempting to log in under my screen name and profile?

Please tell me this isnt censorship??

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Where is "Bashing"

Quote Originally Posted by ?!?!?
    I understand the need to move the comments made on this thread to a seperate area, but when I log into Leo Affairs under my username it responds "The topic or post you requested does not exist".

Where is the "ashing" thread, and why isnt it readable under a log in screen name.

Dont I have a right to read it?

let me clarify that I am not loging in under a "Guest" name. I am attempting to log in under my screen name and profile?

Please tell me this isnt censorship??
    Sorry, It shouldn't show as moved, the moderator forgot to remove a check out of a box when they removed it. What the Moderators do, is move it to a Temporary holding area, that only moderators can access, for me to review it for possible banning of the poster(s) before it is permanently removed.

No it isn't censorship. Every user agrees to the Terms of Use when they access and use the Message Boards.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Racism

Racist comments will not be tolerated at all in this forum! Keep them to your self, scream them into your pillow at night or take some pills but do not, I mean DO NOT put racist comments in this forum, they will be reported immediately to MOD 1.