Staying Safe

Thread: Staying Safe

Staying Safe

Hey guys, I am a cop from Ft Lauderdale FL. I just want you guys to remember that no one knows and understands the job we do except for us, so hang in there and be safe. Keep doing a good job and don't worry about what the peanut gallery has to say. If they have a problem with how law enforcement is done, they need to grow a pair and try to become on of us. The sad truth is that they are too scared so they sit in front of thier computers where they feel safe and criticize cops for things they will never understand.

Stay safe out there. 8)

Re: Staying Safe

Quote Originally Posted by South Florida Cop
    Hey guys, I am a cop from Ft Lauderdale FL. I just want you guys to remember that no one knows and understands the job we do except for us, so hang in there and be safe. Keep doing a good job and don't worry about what the peanut gallery has to say. If they have a problem with how law enforcement is done, they need to grow a pair and try to become on of us. The sad truth is that they are too scared so they sit in front of thier computers where they feel safe and criticize cops for things they will never understand.

Stay safe out there. 8)

Hey Guys, Trust me - the last person in this world you want any advise from is a Florida cop. Especially a South Florida Cop. If you doubt me, go check out their local forums discussing the endemic corruption and incompetence in their organizations.