"New" Controversy...now publicized - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Boatner

Sounds like the Chief needs to be a man and step down. He was a great man many years ago, but he does not care about LPD. I am sure that he will cover his tracks and not get charged, but he needs to go.

What a group of winers. Jeff, Don, Selah, you know you are just doing this to get to the chief.

Lying to the newpaper is no way to take out your petty disagreements on chief.

You know that Don can't stand that girl. Why didn't you tell that to the paper? Why didn't you tell the paper she has a criminal record. You know she stole from you. You know shwe was writing worthless checks. That's not stealing? Why do you try to make her out to be a victim when she's such a manipulater. Why didn't you tell the paper she made false rape allegations? Why was't charges filed if she was raped? Why didn't she show up to an injunction hearing? Why didn't you tell the paper she's shaking up with guys? Why are you trying to make her look like Miss Nitengale? Because you alll know it's a lie. Is it because you try to make chief look bad?

Why didn't you tell the paper that Selah was taking her to go see that old man? Was she working him for the "easy money"? Why didn't you tell the paper Selah kept it from Don and Don didn't telly anyone right away? Maybe because you can't make chief look bad by telling the truth? She didn't sound like she was so innocent and upset laughing with that old man. She giggles like a school gril. Why didn't you tell the paper that the daughter has a drug and alcohol problem? Whey didn't you tell the paper to look into if she had prostitution charges? If she does doesnt that prove something? Why didn't they look at all her record?

I don't care what happens to the old man. He already got fired and lost his job. Why don't you tell the paper that we save Capt. Roddenberrys pention? Forget about that? He did much worse?
    Why didn't you ask Grady Judd to investigate? Don't you have a conflict? Maybe you should be investigated? Too bad you don't work from Grady. He would fire you for what you did. Sopunds like you cover up.

You should be ashamed. But I know you are not. You walk around and laguh about it all like its one big joke. Jeff knows he's not the man Ivan was. Is this your way of proving your a man? Chief has been good to all of you and you do this to him?

Jerry Hill's office in Jerry Hill's office. You don't like him because he doesnt bow to you like chief don't bow to you. All this over a girl Don walks around saying he hates? Or did that change because he can use this against chief?

Shame on you all!

Re: Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtcapt
    What a group of winers. Jeff, Don, Selah, you know you are just doing this to get to the chief.

You know that Don can't stand that girl. Why didn't you tell that to the paper? Why didn't you tell the paper she has a criminal record. You know she stole from you. You know shwe was writing worthless checks. That's not stealing? Why do you try to make her out to be a victim when she's such a manipulater. Why didn't you tell the paper she made false rape allegations? Why was't charges filed if she was raped? Why didn't she show up to an injunction hearing? Why didn't you tell the paper she's shaking up with guys? Why are you trying to make her look like Miss Nitengale? Because you alll know it's a lie. Is it because you try to make chief look bad?

Why didn't you tell the paper that Selah was taking her to go see that old man? Was she working him for the "easy money"? Why didn't you tell the paper Selah kept it from Don and Don didn't telly anyone right away? Maybe because you can't make chief look bad by telling the truth? She didn't sound like she was so innocent and upset laughing with that old man. She giggles like a school gril. Why didn't you tell the paper that the daughter has a drug and alcohol problem? Whey didn't you tell the paper to look into if she had prostitution charges? If she does doesnt that prove something? Why didn't they look at all her record?

I don't care what happens to the old man. He already got fired and lost his job. Why don't you tell the paper that we save Capt. Roddenberrys pention? Forget about that? He did much worse?
    Why didn't you ask Grady Judd to investigate? Don't you have a conflict? Maybe you should be investigated? Too bad you don't work from Grady. He would fire you for what you did. Sopunds like you cover up.

You should be ashamed. But I know you are not. You walk around and laguh about it all like its one big joke. Jeff knows he's not the man Ivan was. Is this your way of proving your a man? Chief has been good to all of you and you do this to him?

Jerry Hill's office in Jerry Hill's office. You don't like him because he doesnt bow to you like chief don't bow to you. All this over a girl Don walks around saying he hates? Or did that change because he can use this against chief?

Shame on you all!
    Ah...the first advocate for conspiracy. Don't feel too foolish when the storm passes. Work on your attempts for defending such acts and at least make them more educated when you try to express your feelings. Facts might do you some good, too.

Righteous Det Serpico

U got me, retirement does that to a mind

The Chief should be the first to be removed, pending an FDLE/FBI investigation. His lack of diligence and outright aiding cannot be overlooked, condoned and requires removal at the least.

If the participants at the top were different, any assistant at the SAO would still push it forward, but then the complicity by JH himself and the Chirfs outright assistance need prosecution as well....

I stand corrected

Well..SgtCapt, first of all, use your spell check or at least buy a dictionary! Jeez. And second, none of what you said negates the facts of the case. In the end, there are only the facts. Is what was done right or wrong? I don't see this as much toward the Chief who appeared to be following orders, whether misguided or not. I see this toward Mr Hill, who is supposed to be a top official of this county, who allowed his buddy to retire with tax payers money instead of going to jail, and/or at the least, giving up his retirement for commiting a felony.

Shame on you all!
    sounds like you mow gradys yard, dust off his shoes and other meaning type jobs.

Shame on you all!

this sgtcapt must sleep with grady

sounds like sgtcapt mows gradys yard and dust of his shoes and other meaninful jobs.

I worked with both Jeff and Don. They are two of the hardest working officers I have ever worked with. I also worked with Ivan the terrible. He couldn't hold a candle to either of those two officers. He walks around like he walks on water always putting his nose in where it doesn't belong. Good Jobs guys it's time for that side of the family to come tumbling down.

Sgtcapt

Sgtcapt If you would like to meet with me I will show you the facts about this case. Yes she has an arrest record, why do you think she was in PTI. What Mr. Smith did has nothing to do with a persons past. She turned herself in when she broke the law. I'm not attacking the chief or Mr. Hill, all we as a family want is the truth. Mr. Smith was not fired, is was allowed to retire. Yes I have had problems in the past with Brittney, but what family hasn't. It is sad when you are so ashamed of your name that you can't use it when you attacked Sgt. Birdwell, Selah, Brittney and myself. There is no perfect person in the world (I'm sorry you are) we all make mistakes, but it takes a real person to admit to their mistakes and use their real name.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast