what happend to training - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: do something for yourself.......

Quote Originally Posted by 12345
    To the Guest Sgt who is whining so badly about the Commander and the training department, look you can do all the things you mentioned for yourself. This is a profession, not just a job, if you are worried about shoot training go to the range, it is open every Saturday and the ammo is free to us. If you need to brush up on DT join a Karate Class and learn some new techniques. If quad training is your concern then take your team out and train them. If I am not mistaken you are an instructor here and have all the opportunity to train your people as much as you want to. Don’t expect the agency to foot the bill to keep your skills up all the time, take the initiative and train yourself and your team. Quit slamming BR for your own personal issues with her and do your job. You should be ashamed of yourself and your self righteous attitude that you display her. Take responsibility and just do it, or would you rather just play the “Full metal Jacket” video again?

I agree. get with people in your unit or district and put a lesson plan together or invite someone that is eligible to teach what you need for your area in the agency. Then make up a roster and submit them to training. It's not that hard. Their are plenty of people within the agency that are moring then willing to help teach of even help wirte a lesson plan, put together a powerpoint etc. If anyone knows BR she is a straight shooter and always about getting CCSO people trained if it's needed. Those of you that are complaining I bet you have not even tried to ask for anytype of training through your chain of command. And as for Sgt.s teaching their squads not only is this expected but has been going on with this agency for a long time and will continue. Stop complaining and start coming up with ideas and solutions to help not only yourself but the entire agency.

What is the scoop on all the Costa Rica innuendos? And pictures? Who was involved?

u must be new.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Guest
    What is the scoop on all the Costa Rica innuendos? And pictures? Who was involved?
    Its everybody's job to train themselves and their people. But its the agency leaderships responsibility to make wise budgetary decisions. Promoting a bunch of people to unneeded commanders positions and then cutting training, o.t. etc... is just putting the burden on the backs of the deputies.

Make wise decisions and everyone will be willing to pull together to get through the tough times. Continue expanding the command staff at the expense of the deputies and you will lose the respect of the deputies and you will kill our motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Its everybody's job to train themselves and their people. But its the agency leaderships responsibility to make wise budgetary decisions. Promoting a bunch of people to unneeded commanders positions and then cutting training, o.t. etc... is just putting the burden on the backs of the deputies.

Make wise decisions and everyone will be willing to pull together to get through the tough times. Continue expanding the command staff at the expense of the deputies and you will lose the respect of the deputies and you will kill our motivation.
    Sounds like an excuse to Me! Actually like several excuses. Stop Crying and do something about it.

nunya

[quote=CRY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Night Guest":vrsbhjhg

Sounds like an excuse to Me! Actually like several excuses. Stop Crying and do something about it.[/quote:vrsbhjhg]

Maybe the voters will do something about it.

[quote=Stuart Woods]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Night Guest":34rejn87
    nunya[/quote:34rejn87]

Costa Rica. Great fishing and white water rafting, and their are some pretty good land deals.

Ahhh, Costa Rica! It's lush tropical rain forest bekons me from afar. I still recall the moist air, ripe with the scent of wildflowers and monkey feces. Yes, Costa Rica, my exotic paradise awaits my return and if you go, you too will unlock the secrets of it's ...ummmm...secrets.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011