Deremer & Baker Cleaning house - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What is Bakers claim to fame? JD needs someone with real experience not just a patrol supervisor.

I worked with Jeff for several years at P&P before I left to return to a LEO position. He is definately one of the "good guys". Although I'm now in DROP, I would very seriously consider PCSO if he were running the show!

Look at the money raised in Sully's camp on Pasco Votes.com. It is mostly from AWs family. The website is run by the family. An he is not coming back... right. He will be his chief deputy, get ready.

Dermer is right there and hes been raising for about 1 month. Not too bad. Most of Bogarts money is his own. This will be Sully Vs. Dermer when its all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You are Insane!!! Sully maybe but Ithink he might be justas bad. But Bogart. We need something new. Jeff's like no other Sheriff we have had. He's young and has not been tainted by politics. Sully and Bogart are being supported by other politicians (we do you think that is) --They have an agenda. Jeff has other cops, Parole Officers and everyday citizens helping him. This is what we need. White was tainted also when he was first elected, he also had Mike Fazano in his corner.
    We need somehting new.

We already had a state officer.,... we don't need another.

Give me KB or Sully At least they were supervisors.

JD IS IN . NEW ADMIN , CLEANING HOUSE FROM THE TOP DOWN !!

I was at the Village Inn on SR54 in Trinity on Wednesday (4/9) at 6:00 p.m., and no one showed up. I gave up waiting after three Raspberry Ice Teas.
    What happened :?:

That is Bob White, not JD.

claim to fame poster just ask the hcso deputies they can answer your question. sounds like we have a bw fan or bogart boy posting dont be scared jd will make a great sheriff you can find work else where.

What a story a guy with ZERO experience in being a cop or deputy thinking he is going to be our Sheriff. Then the guy surrounds himself with idiots?

JD your out of your element and your 4 eyed buddy is making it worse!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast