WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR DEPARTMENT - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mira
    leave the latina alone.......................u bunch of haters ????
    Ok...I'll leave the latina alone...for now.

Re: CSA on THI squad ????

Quote Originally Posted by angry csa
    I so bad want to say who I am but since I have "NO" union i cannot risk it.....
    who make a difference ???? i know, i know......the CSA (RL) who thinks she is a traffic cop and believes shes' better then everybody else...wait, she must be.....how else would she get to go to "traffic reconstruction" in Jacksonville on duty.....WTF !!!! I bust my ass and get denied for every thing and this CSA gets to go to everyclass she desires....then again the flip to it is that she is that bad and "they" rather her not here.......I do know that she needs to stay off "C" shift and stop whining about doing her job.....oh yeah, how is it that she is "THI" alternate for the traffic unit...and brags about it to us in passing at shift change......that aint right, I wish I was union and I would grieve it.......its OK, I'll be an Officer soon and she can limp her self down the hall to the traffic office.........
    ---just venting---
    There are too many more important issues plaguing this department to be worried about your jealously over another CSA. There are CSA's out there who shouldn't even be employed with us, like CSA's who already think and pretend like they are cops when they are not--pointing guns at the public telling them your po-po, last time I checked isn't that impersonation? Anyways, no one cares that the little service aid isn't getting what he wants, but one day when you are a big bad police officer you will show her, nanny nanny boo boo.

Since this is high school, can I be Prom Queen, again?

simply stated, CSA's are CSA's and Traffic Officers' are Traffic Officers.....lets stick to the blue and black books that were created so its equal for all.............but seems that aint the case anymore here......so carry on with your debate.......

hey critical,
    if the CSA was that good, that CSA would have been long gone to the academy long ago............hummmmmm I wonder..........oh yeah how many have started afterwards and are now Officers'......guess that person cant be that good, maybe just a good brown noser, and thats about it...........

CSA Envy

Maybe if you spent more time educating yourself like she does, you could possibly further your own career. But since you spend your time to write on these boards about your jealousy and anger over what she is or isnt doing, you'll never be able achieve your own goals. It's really a shame that you have nothing better to do than worry about what other people have over you.

Re: CSA Envy

Quote Originally Posted by TT
    Maybe if you spent more time educating yourself like she does, you could possibly further your own career. But since you spend your time to write on these boards about your jealousy and anger over what she is or isnt doing, you'll never be able achieve your own goals. It's really a shame that you have nothing better to do than worry about what other people have over you.
    Now come on Rose we all know you wrote that. I vote for you for prom queen. and I will pay some one to throw some pigs blood on ya, they are all gonna laugh at you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think all of you should have been left back. Prom Queen, no I am sorry by the look of these posts you have reverted well beyond High School. I am thinking you have bypassed High School, Middle School, and Elementary School. I think you all are acting like a bunch of babies in Pre-School. Is somebody cranky? Does somebody need a little nap? No I think somebody is full of crap and needs their diaper changed because you and it reeks of poo! No I am sorry that's not it, you simply are full of s**t ! Don't hate, you got beef, do something about it. Man up fight for what you think you deserve. Other then that just shut up and do your job.

I think you all need to sign onto csaaffairs.com and keep that crap off this board. This board is designed to talk about kenny, not this bs so take it elsewhere...

Ya'll need to grow up and focus on keeping the streets safe for the citizens instead of all this childish BS. I'm NOT Rose and if you trace my IP address, you'll clearly find that out.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast