WHO MAKES A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR DEPARTMENT - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ha
    I heard JM turned YOU down...more taste and higher standards
    JM...standards and taste? That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

JM ?

We have a traffic officer, JM?
    We have male road patrol, JM?
    We have female road patrol, JM?

Which one are you refering to ?

Quote Originally Posted by Names
    JM ?

We have a traffic officer, JM?
    We have male road patrol, JM?
    We have female road patrol, JM?

Which one are you refering to ?
    Well since one of the previous posts say "she" Im assuming it is the female, unless there is some cross dressing going on that I dont know about....

Quote Originally Posted by ha
    I heard JM turned YOU down...more taste and higher standards
    I don't think JM would turn Quazimoto down...lol :lol:

nope..JM likely wouldn't turn Quazimoto down. but then..who could blame JM? desperate times calls for desperate measures...and judging by the spread of that bootay...well...times must be desperate indeed lol :lol:

Are you trying to say that she resembles Quasimodo ?

leave the latina alone.......................u bunch of haters ????

CSA on THI squad ????

I so bad want to say who I am but since I have "NO" union i cannot risk it.....
    who make a difference ???? i know, i know......the CSA (RL) who thinks she is a traffic cop and believes shes' better then everybody else...wait, she must be.....how else would she get to go to "traffic reconstruction" in Jacksonville on duty.....WTF !!!! I bust my ass and get denied for every thing and this CSA gets to go to everyclass she desires....then again the flip to it is that she is that bad and "they" rather her not here.......I do know that she needs to stay off "C" shift and stop whining about doing her job.....oh yeah, how is it that she is "THI" alternate for the traffic unit...and brags about it to us in passing at shift change......that aint right, I wish I was union and I would grieve it.......its OK, I'll be an Officer soon and she can limp her self down the hall to the traffic office.........
    ---just venting---

better your self

It doesn't take too much thinking to know that you are full of greed and envy. If she's there it's because she's good. Also, why do you need a union? Do you have a mouth? Speak up instead of typing your honor away.

Look at the bright side, at least she is proof that you don't have to be even remotely attractive to make it in this place.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast