TAKE HOME CARS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAKE HOME CARS

TAKE HOME CARS

So are they going to be limiting our take homes?????

Re: TAKE HOME CARS

Quote Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$
    So are they going to be limiting our take homes?????
    why would they? I can see them asking you to limited the driving to and from work as much as possible.

What is the rate they charge you for living out of county? I know the new tax rate for using your car for business is 50.5 cents a mile. I could see them making those that live out of county pay that rate.

take home cars

MARKED CARS, NO PROBLEM. BUT WHAY ARE TAXPAYERS FOOTING THE BILL FOR THE UNMARKED ONES? THE ONES WITH NO CAGES, THE ONES TAKEN TO THE MALL AND OUTBACK, THE ONES USED AS PERSONAL CARS. DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT FOR THE PUBLIC TO PAY $3.30 A GALLON FOR THESE FOLKS TO DRIVE AROUND FOR FREE.

TAKE THEM HOME, BUT PARK THEM AFTER YOUR WORKDAY,

AND BUY A CAR FOR PERSONAL USE

Thats the great thing you don't tell us what to do. so take a big of STFU and thanks for the gas azzwipe

Quote Originally Posted by laughs on you
    Thats the great thing you don't tell us what to do. so take a big of STFU and thanks for the gas azzwipe
    Quotes like this prove that not everyone that posts on these boards is a real LEO....I hope.....

Re: take home cars

Quote Originally Posted by taxpayer
    MARKED CARS, NO PROBLEM. BUT WHAY ARE TAXPAYERS FOOTING THE BILL FOR THE UNMARKED ONES? THE ONES WITH NO CAGES, THE ONES TAKEN TO THE MALL AND OUTBACK, THE ONES USED AS PERSONAL CARS. DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT FOR THE PUBLIC TO PAY $3.30 A GALLON FOR THESE FOLKS TO DRIVE AROUND FOR FREE.

Another Jail Guard player-hating.

Re: take home cars

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by taxpayer

Another Jail Guard player-hating.
    It should be ok for me to drive my kids to school, shop for school clothes, run to the piggly wiggley, go to the gym, church, movies, etc.... you owe me taxpayer...you owe me.

I have to agree, unless your subject to call out, we should respect the tax payer dime and limit the use of cars to work. Every penny that gas goes up cost the sheriff an extra $30,000 a month in fuel.

[/quote]

I have to agree, unless your subject to call out, we should respect the tax payer dime and limit the use of cars to work. Every penny that gas goes up cost the sheriff an extra $30,000 a month in fuel.[/quote]

Well screw him, look at all the money he is saving in payroll by not paying his deputies. gotta go im going to get something at lowes...in my HCSO car.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well screw him, look at all the money he is saving in payroll by not paying his deputies. gotta go im going to get something at lowes...in my HCSO car.

Thanks a lot, numbskull.

Let the public and the county commissioners get the impression that your attitude is the attitude of most deputies and the use of take home cars for off duty purposes WILL be forbidden.

You are incredibly stupid to put such a post on a public board......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast