Sgt and Lt Exams - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Duh he didn't know Dep George meant duh....which way did he go?

Some did so good the admin is scrambling to complicate the process. The super collosal stupendous admin don't want some of those people to be promoted

The admin had finally come up wth a sgt and lt exam to weed out people. They have to handwrite their answers instead of using a computer. Some of those people are top notch candidates for promotion and can type well but some write like chicken scratch. Spelling, punctuation, grammer, all ot be "subjectivley" graded by three people. I'm sure that the two Marcs already know who to fix

Don't blame admin, blame Hall. He promised fair promotions. Now what do you get? You get what you vote for. Hall cares only about what makes him look good. Take a look at the main page of the SRSO website, its all about Hall.

This is very interesting since FOP voted to change the exams but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Always look for someone else to blame. The policy was changed on how the test would be administered but then you probably didn't read the policies or you would have done better on the exams right? Why don't you ask who changed the policy? Wouldn't that be an intelligent question? Neither HR or training have any control over the policy which dictates the exam. But again don't let that sway your opinion, rumor is always better. You're just trying to demean those of us that studied. That way if you don't do well overall you will have a nice fat excuse to fall back on and critize those of us that did well.

Good come back! Everyone knows that there is only a few people that really seem upset. Most of the ones that didn't study admitted it and were man enough to take their lumps. But there has been a few around that have continued to run their mouths! One even contacted the SAO we hear. The only thing they accomplished was that everyone got an extra point so it really didn't do them any good except to spread their name all over the SAO office when the SAO found out "why" they had been drug into it. A few others attacked the "bank of questions" issue but other than that everyone felt like the test was too d#$%M easy! I for one feel like that is a good thing! ***** any more and they'll find a way to make the next one harder! For the *****ers here, try earning your stripes and bars like everyone else!

Amen brother!

You seem sure that Hall will do the right thing. That is not Hall's promotion history. Look at the last go-round. Hall and his good-ol-boys promoted who they wanted for whatever excuses they wanted to make. There was no accountability and no avenue to appeal. Maybe you will be the next one passed over for no reason.

i might be the next one passed over. can't argue about that BUT it won't be because someone fixed the exam. it will be because someone for whatever reason doesn't want me to get it and didn't pick me from the final list! everyone had the same test, the same opportunity to study, etc. etc. Everyone will walk into the next test and will be handed the same test with the same time limit etc. No one wants a subjective test and i would like to know who changed the policy but FOP had to agree to it for it to be in policy! Now you have people (and we know who the deputy is) trying to sling mud so that when one of us gets our stripes then it will be because its "fixed" and that particular deputy will say its because we're one of them and that's why we got it. If you look at some of the top contenders, there are definitely deputies up there who DESERVE to be there and I'm sure one of them most likely will get it and I don't want to see their name tarnished by someone trying to sling mud for their own personal beef! We know Nathan Hall is up there near the top and most of us can't think of a more deserving deputy to get their stripes and most of us will not take it kindly to see his name smeared by someone whining about a "fixed" exam!

hhhmmmmm has that particular deputy's "connections" run dry?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast