Nights - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Nights

Re: Nights

You mean to tell me that 10-20 years in BISCAYNE PARK is not real police work?...lol because if so, your whole chain of command never did any type of "real Police" work.
    well except chief (county) but the rest........yeah real winners.
    that's why they come here to type crap because they don't have s..t to do.........

Quote Originally Posted by Doral 1
    You mean to tell me that 10-20 years in BISCAYNE PARK is not real police work?...lol because if so, your whole chain of command never did any type of "real Police" work.
    well except chief (county) but the rest........yeah real winners.
    that's why they come here to type crap because they don't have s..t to do.........
    Can you please leave Doral out of this BS that you guys got going on here. I know that you don't work for Doral, because theirs only three of us here and none of us wrote anything in this BS board. Now be a man and stop being a Puss about it and said to their face. If you don't like your command staff, come and work for us you stupid fu@k and you will see that they won't put up with your baby BS. Now go get a life you loser.

hey dont get mad cause you guys left and now chief wont take you back. sorry jack...u cant come back. you know you rather be working an off duty but you aint got none to work so you come here and type...you rite im the loooooser.... :devil:

hey dont get mad cause you guys left and now chief wont take you back. sorry jack...u cant come back. you know you rather be working an off duty but you aint got none to work so you come here and type...you rite im the loooooser.... :devil:
    For your information pinga breath the Chief gave me the chance to come back. I made the choice not to come back, so before you write anything here find out about the real facts you PUSS. Now talking about loser who hides behind another agencies name to talk shit about your department.

Cool Re: Nights

THIS IS THE TOXIC WASTE THAT HAS INFECTED THIS SMALL DEPARTMENT. LIKE A CANCER IT SHOULD BE CUT OUT AND THROWN OUT. BUT IT IS SAD TO SAY, THAT INFECTIOUS PARASITE HAS INFECTED AND CREATED MORE CANCERS IN THE DEPT. THE PROOF IS THAT THEY ARE TALKING TRASH ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS A GREAT COP WHEN HE WAS HERE. THIS SCUMBAG OR SCUMBAGS USED TO SHAKE HIS HAND AND SMILE RIGHT IN HIS FACE, BUT NOW THEY DO THIS. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BALLZ TO SAY IT WHEN THEY HE WAS HERE, BUT DONT WORRY EVERYDODY HAS HIS DAY, AND WHEN THAT BEAT DOWN COMES, DONT BE SURPRISED!! TO THE FORMER SIB 5-0, GOOD LUCK PAPO AND HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YOU SOON.

[quote=Real Doral]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Doral 1":2ewbzhlh
    For your information pinga breath the Chief gave me the chance to come back. I made the choice not to come back, so before you write anything here find out about the real facts you PUSS. Now talking about loser who hides behind another agencies name to talk shizzat about your department.[/quote:2ewbzhlh]

yeah rite ....."chief wanted you back" my culo.....you mean to tell me you didnt wanna come back...sh itttt your full of it...... city is just as good without you.....motors is doing great without you guys so enjoy your time in doral sucker....

[quote=Doral 1][quote="Real Doral":1cicqs09]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Doral 1":1cicqs09
    For your information pinga breath the Chief gave me the chance to come back. I made the choice not to come back, so before you write anything here find out about the real facts you PUSS. Now talking about loser who hides behind another agencies name to talk shizzat about your department.[/quote:1cicqs09]

yeah rite ....."chief wanted you back" my culo.....you mean to tell me you didnt wanna come back...sh itttt your full of it...... city is just as good without you.....motors is doing great without you guys so enjoy your time in doral sucker....[/quote:1cicqs09]

Why dont you get back on topic and start bragging about your exploits wit the ho and all the std's you contracted dumbazz

[quote=Doral 1][quote="Real Doral":c1t6ymuu]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Doral 1":c1t6ymuu
    For your information pinga breath the Chief gave me the chance to come back. I made the choice not to come back, so before you write anything here find out about the real facts you PUSS. Now talking about loser who hides behind another agencies name to talk shizzat about your department.[/quote:c1t6ymuu]

yeah rite ....."chief wanted you back" my culo.....you mean to tell me you didnt wanna come back...sh itttt your full of it...... city is just as good without you.....motors is doing great without you guys so enjoy your time in doral sucker....[/quote:c1t6ymuu]

Hey Pingus head why don't you go and ask the chief yourself mama tranks. But again you wouldn't have the balls to go ask him. Wow you are a cancer to that agency budd. :devil:

WHAT A FREAKING SHAME!

she's an honest woman now :mrgreen:

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast