Model behavior - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Model behavior

Re: R U Nuts?

[quote=Oh no way!]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Der Commisar":3jgwe1d1
    We're happy that people do not like us and it helps us accomplish what we want, which is STAY OUT OF TEMPLE TERRACE.

Most dirt bags know not to come through. The average idiot citizens scream and cry because they got pulled over and got a ticket, but our residents are safer because people think we are nazis. let em think what they want as long as they stay the hell out of the city.
    OK Hitler! Yah, you got it goin on! Oh wait, I think Hitler knew how to spell better than that! You are full of it and need to take a GOOD LOOK AROUND! Start with the mirror dork! :devil:[/quote:3jgwe1d1]

What did he misspell? I am missing it. Invoking Godwin rule so early is wrong also. wait at least 10 posts to impose Godwin.

Spelling bee

I think whoever may have been referring to the missing "s" in commissar, which I thought was a Russian word anyway. A doubly screwed-up analogy. Bravo.

Yes Commisar has one 'S" for the russian version. I also had a question, how do you know Hitler was a bad speller? I looked at his Bio and saw ummm hates jews, psychopath, responsible for millions of deaths, but no where does it say "bad speller", so how are you so familiar with his spelling habits?. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123