City Police to merge with County Sheriff's office!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, brothers and sisters in blue. Keep in mind that some frustrated deputy who is bashing and talking about his fellow deputies girlfriends and wives on the SO site has come to our site and is trying to start trouble here because we all get along.

Most of our green brothers and sisters are great. Don't let this azz start anything. Remember, he works for Libby, its an election year, and they are all irritable and at each other's throat. It's the nature of the greenie.

We could all name five deputies and the one writing this crap would be in that group.

So green weenie, bite us.

You never see CCSO just starting stuff with PGPD, it's usually the opposite. I have always enjoyed working with the City, and some of my best cop friends are there, but I hope this isn't the majority that feels this way. Seems like sour grapes to me...

Quote Originally Posted by so sad
    Well since all you PGPD guys think you are high and mighty and better then everyone else, stop calling us for assistance or to babysit your calls, stop calling us for our k-9's, helicopter, crime scene etc. I mean according to the PGPD guys positing here we are suppose to be useless. For being so useless, you certainly call on us for help a lot.

Hopefully one day I can grow up and be a big bad podunk...er..I mean Punta Gorda Police Officer. :roll:
    We dont call you. We call for the canine. We dont call you,we call for the air unit. If you were the last person, we would not CALL YOU.

Hey greenie, go back to your pathetic site and leave us alone.

Otherwise, get an application and get in line. We will at least take a look at people with Wackenhut experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue and Proud
    Hey greenie, go back to your pathetic site and leave us alone.

Otherwise, get an application and get in line. We will at least take a look at people with Wackenhut experience.
    City: Glorified Traffic Unit for the Rich
    County: Actually takes calls and does police work...

did you all miss the APRIL"S FOOL on the bottom....it was meant as a joke between officers.....Been working with the city for years and never had a problem with them. We work great together.

So all you haters out there should go elsewhere.....for my brother and sisters out there be safe and I enjoy working with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    did you all miss the APRIL"S FOOL on the bottom....it was meant as a joke between officers.....Been working with the city for years and never had a problem with them. We work great together.

So all you haters out there should go elsewhere.....for my brother and sisters out there be safe and I enjoy working with you.
    Not a very good April Fools joke. More like a frickin nightmare.

PGPD, please stop making fun of the SO. Their nice enough to take all the rejects we wont hire, so lets try and keep them happy.

Re: City Police to merge with County Sheriff's office!!!

WARNING the april Fools joke you once shared sentimant that could be a nightmare is lurching like a criminal at our back door here is the exerpt from his facebook page. This may be to graphic for some city officers, caution is advised:

About Harold Wade Osborn *(A Wanna be Sheriff in 2012)
    moved to Charlotte County in 2000, *(Has numerous civil disputes/ bankruptcy/ Divorce filed with clerk of circuit court within 2yrs.)
    became a volunteer for 8 years with Lincoln Park Police Department in Michigan. After moving to Charlotte County, joined the Florida Highway Patrol Auxiliary in 2001. *(but has never been a certified LEO)

a superintendent of security and maintenance of a large 2,000 resident community. *(Maple Leaf, A trailer park in Charlotte County.)

As quoted from his FaceBook election Page.
    "Mission I’m a concerned citizen I am running for Sheriff, with your assistance, I will make the following improvements within and around the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office:

- Perform a top to bottom evaluation of the growing Sheriff’s office budget to assure your tax dollars are spent wisely and not wasted.

- Put the safety of your family, neighborhoods, and our schools first.

- My administration will be from Charlotte County, which will allow us to concentrate on our county.

- Ensure traffic enforcement is conducted throughout the county, not only on major roadways, but in your community.

- Reduce the current number of specialized units that have taken deputies off of our streets.

- Institute a closest car policy for dispatching emergency calls

- Restore integrity and fairness within the ranks of the sheriff’s office.

-Deputize the Punta Gorda Police Department to provide even more resources to serve our county.

Be sure to view my Info section and thanks again for your support!"

Re: City Police to merge with County Sheriff's office!!!

Sadly the CCSO is ran by idiots and moral of the CCSO affects there jobs every day. We in blue stick together and never turn our backs on each other or there families.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12