welcome!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: welcome!

welcome!

hello to all of the 5 officers in this agency!

Bay Harbor Islands PD

We have 21 officers in our department. What about yours?

great job

I live in Sunny Isles you guys do a great job everybody slows down on collins when they hit your side even me in the cruiser....

i was being facetious my man, welcome aboard.

Re: great job

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyisle
    I live in Sunny Isles you guys do a great job everybody slows down on collins when they hit your side even me in the cruiser....
    You Must be thinking of Surfside or Bal Harbour then..

WOW DEPUTY you are the man,,,,all that and then some. I hope that they make you the Sheriff. Ten grow houses in a week. You are a one man DEA task force

Above listed post

What a joke!

Former BHI Cop it got you a cush job in Bal Harbour.

I wondered what happened to you. It's been 15 years, hope you are ok. Your posts reflect that you are still ok and doing well. Think about that switch, glad they replaced it. I will stop by soon to visit. Is mark still there ?
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-06-2014 at 01:16 AM.

Grn dep

I happened to have by accident come onto this thread. I must say that you write as if you need some attitude adjustment. I have known this for almost 17 years and he has always been a stand up officer. He never ran from a fight and stood brother to brother for his fellow officers. He fought for the rights of his brothers, and didn't back down from any admin pressure. Brother I say that if you need to speak to him about an issue due it face to face not behind a keyboard.
    Last edited by Unregistered; 08-06-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast