Take Heed - The Trolls Are Watching - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ok so they said Police and Fire wouldnt be touched and you are surprised that Horne lied. He also said beach walk would only cost 8 million and now it is 30+. He also purchased supplies for the contractor so it would be tax exempt to reduce the ridiculous over-run at beachwalk. Your battle isnt in our house, it is city hall. Dont fall for the forked tongue devils in MSB. They will use you.

I would love to give up Mary to have PST. Who wants to go back to covering all accidents. Selfish to only look at civilians and not you sworn.

Who could "it is done" be? Someone in Finance who got their toes stepped on or is it the mayor's barber? Don't look forward to the Chief being gone. When he goes, the city will put someone in that will take everything, oh and during a contract year. Real smart.

time to go

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder
    Who could "it is done" be? Someone in Finance who got their toes stepped on or is it the mayor's barber? Don't look forward to the Chief being gone. When he goes, the city will put someone in that will take everything, oh and during a contract year. Real smart.
    There is something to be said here about the city inserting a puppet during the upcoming contract year. I would think since most negative issues in the department have to do with patrol operations, then Dewey Williams should be held accountable. It is time for his disconnect with patrol operations to be sent into retirement after 31 years at cpd.

Dewey will leave......

When Chief Kleins replacement tells him too, and not before then. On some days patrol manpower can be manipulated in such a way that many days half a shift is off with Training, Vacation , etc. But You will see ALL the comm center positions filled because quite frankly, politically speaking, the phone calls have to be answered, then the priority ones get dispatched, and the rest can HOLD till till infinity.

J.K...oh, hell no!

I know that there are still some senior guys in patrol who know the real J.K. I cannot even imagine that he would get any support from the cops in his veiled attempts to return to the P.D. in any type of a leadership position. If there was ever a wolf in sheep's clothing, it is certainly J.K.! He would love to return as the Chief, and if you think for one second that he would not glaldy do the bidding of Horne, Roseto and Simmons and all of the other hacks from MSB, then you are really clueless. He is as thick as thieves with all of them over there, and it is blatantly obvious. I am the first to say that Sid and Dewey NEED to go, and the sooner the better...but sadly, if J.K. was to step into the role of Police Chief, things would get much worse, very quickly! Beware of J.K. at all costs...he would be the equivalent of the anti-christ as the Chief of Police!!

Here is an idea

Maybe we could buy the "dirt" from the starship people on all these "leaders" who need to go, including JK, and send it to the Communist Times. Just a wild idea during wild times. I think Heck would make a great chief....maybe Jung? It sure would not be any worse.

HIDDEN AGENDA?

I agree that we are in need of some serious change around here. But the time is not right. With all the personel changes, budget reductions and what ever else "Phases 2 and 3 hold", I feel we should just wait out the storm to see what happens.

The chief has always been good at playing the shell game with the city and I hope this is just another bout. Don't get me wrong, I do not agree with what is going on around here at all, from the micro-managing to the inconsistent levels of discipline. On one hand an officer commits numerous crimes that have been swept under the carpet for years. On the other hand an officer drags a hostile, combative prisoner out of his vehicle and into the county jail and gets a day off? What's wrong with this picture. Things are going to get worse around here before they get better, that's for sure. But if the city has it's hand in selecting our next leader, you can bet they will come in with an iron fist and destroy whatever morale is left. Just look at the mess FD is in. They tried this divide and conquer tactic already and look what has happened.

Do not be fooled at the city caving in to the "15 miles as the crow flies" take-home vehicle milage scam. There is an alterior motive behind this. They make it look like they gave us (the union) something and in return they hope to sway our membership to vote on ousting the chief. Do not trust JW for a minute, he is out for himself and is probably engaged in some of the back-door-dealings he accused the previous board of being involved in, no doubt.

Now is not the right time, wait till the dust settles and then lets evaluate the direction we are headed.

Can you tell me my Agenda

Well Brother lets just take a look at this. I live in the City so I will get a take home car no matter the radius. I am not on the Sgt. list or the wanna be Watch Commander list, can you say the same for yourself? I am going back to patrol at shift change, what is it I can gain, other than to work for my membership. As far as an Agenda it is to serve my membership, tonight we as a Union, (Officers Labor Unit) will decide what direction to go, I cannot control that any more than you can. If you try you are a fool, I will do what they ask of me, including you if you are a rank and file member. It is the will of the membership we serve, and if you are one of the Supervisor's on the Supervisor's Labor board, I would hope you would do the same, but if you are not then let your voice be heard and counted. I am broken and full of humanity, the difference is I know this sadly and I know that you can only control yourself and not others. The more you try to control others the more it slips out of your hands like water.

Semper Fi

Walser

What a line of crap.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast