And the walls come crumbling down - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!
    stop reading between the lines...NO ONE, NOT EVEN ONE IS LEAVING. UNDERSTAND NOW???
    Stop shouting. You seem to be getting upset. You must be one of the admin since it seems you KNOW so much. LOL Did you know that RW was leaving or was that a surprise to you? You make me laugh.
    RW was the first in the next batch. BP was next. But who will follow...............
    there are a couple of more we need to give the boot to....

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Blue
    So if I read between the lines of your answer, you are saying that some of the admin are leaving. Stop playing games and tell us who is leaving then!
    stop reading between the lines...NO ONE, NOT EVEN ONE IS LEAVING. UNDERSTAND NOW???
    Stop shouting. You seem to be getting upset. You must be one of the admin since it seems you KNOW so much. LOL Did you know that RW was leaving or was that a surprise to you? You make me laugh.
    RW was the first in the next batch. BP was next. But who will follow...............
    there are a couple of more we need to give the boot to....
    Really? Name them.
    We see you've been a very busy poster this morning. I thought nobody posts from work at WMPD. Maybe you ought to get back to work or see if the chief needs another cup of coffee.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234