United States Senate Judiciary Committee - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Confucius say man who crossed the street to find who was watching him found his own shadow.

"This is something the Judiciary Committee continues to look at, says, Erica Chabot, press secretary to Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. 'The counselfor Sen. Leahy is aware of this."

Who will get the first subpoena?

WHY DON'T YOU IDIOTS DISCUSS THIS IN PERSON AND GET THE HELL OFF OF OUR BOARD. MOST OF US DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR DIRTY POLITICS.

This is public business azzzzlle! This is also a public forum. If you don't like reading about what is being done to combat this corruption, then go off in the corner, pull down your pants, and grease up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This is public business azzzzlle! This is also a public forum. If you don't like reading about what is being done to combat this corruption, then go off in the corner, pull down your pants, and grease up!!
    If you want to spew your bullshizt on a "public forum" go log onto a chat room on aol and type away. From what you been typing on here it looks as if you have allready been in the corner greased up several times azzhole

From the nasty language above, sounds like W.G.A.R.A. is back (by the way, catch any speeders after you parked the speed trailer in front of your house?)

go off in the corner, pull down your pants, and grease up!!
    That “Speed Display” trailer with the Sheriff’s insignia clocked me going 28 mph in a 30. Where do I go with my greased up arse, to get it parked in front of my house to slow down traffic? Or is that a special privilege just for the likes of K.N.?

Leave poor ol Nordzy alone! Just because he can get the speed trailer paid for with tax dollars put in front of his house what business is that of yours? Maybe you should stop WGARA more and let these fine employees use this equipment for there own benefit. Im going to check if SWAT will let me borrow a few of their Machine Guns to help curb the violence in my neighborhood... By the way what is up with these 90 year old CSO units doing these P-R's all day that have not even been properly taught how to speak on a radio?

Jeff are you really that infuriated over loosing your job (ausa),
    the military position,
    the lawsuit,
    your wife,
    soon to be law license, all 3 states
    your best friend (ch) (only friend).
    Lets get over all of this....
    Repeat after me .....
    I AM A LOOSER, I AM A LOOSER, I AM A LOOSER
    You cannot run for Sheriff with that much animosity.
    You need to be there for Jo Jo, and x-fdle boys, yes boys (M.F.+C.B.)
    Jeffrey we love you......please do not be angry, your friends from the Salvation Army.

Quote Originally Posted by D-12
    Leave poor ol Nordzy alone! Just because he can get the speed trailer paid for with tax dollars put in front of his house what business is that of yours? Maybe you should stop WGARA more and let these fine employees use this equipment for there own benefit. Im going to check if SWAT will let me borrow a few of their Machine Guns to help curb the violence in my neighborhood... By the way what is up with these 90 year old CSO units doing these P-R's all day that have not even been properly taught how to speak on a radio?
    It's the MSO Kulture: "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine."

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast