21 in Forest Ridge Chapel Hill 03/29/08 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Chance SPOTTED

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by "browneye news":k85v0m9x
    Chance was reportedly spotted at, "The Man Hole" in Wilton Manors last evening. Sources say that he was playing a game of, "Hide the Hot Dog". This reporter is un-familar with this game and cannot speak intelligently about it. I have contacted our, in the field reporter who is a former member of the Davie Police Department. He requested to remain anonymous, but provided his initials (JB). He informed me that he is somewhat of a expert at this game. His will report will follow, tonight at 5.
    Chance is on assignment in Malaysia, you idiot.
    no doubt hes playing hide the salami with his male counterpart[/quote:k85v0m9x]

Wow. I guess Chance Ransom really hurt someones feelings. That is the only reason I can explain the unprovoked character assassination of a fictitious person. I am constantly challenged about having too much spare time on my hands for writing this stuff, but now I have made someone out there hate an imaginary person. I consider this a huge triumph. I've made you feel rage. Now play nicely, you eunuch, or I will make you to feel depressed. Chance is not an easy person, so if you feel slighted by him, then it is time to grow a thicker skin.

ru

the "Man Hole Comment"
    was just as funny as ANY other Mr. Ransom comment.....
    Don't Hate

Appreaciate ! :lol:

Re: Chance SPOTTED

[quote=Bewildered]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by "browneye news":1cb8rjba
    Chance was reportedly spotted at, "The Man Hole" in Wilton Manors last evening. Sources say that he was playing a game of, "Hide the Hot Dog". This reporter is un-familar with this game and cannot speak intelligently about it. I have contacted our, in the field reporter who is a former member of the Davie Police Department. He requested to remain anonymous, but provided his initials (JB). He informed me that he is somewhat of a expert at this game. His will report will follow, tonight at 5.
    Chance is on assignment in Malaysia, you idiot.
    no doubt hes playing hide the salami with his male counterpart
    Wow. I guess Chance Ransom really hurt someones feelings. That is the only reason I can explain the unprovoked character assassination of a fictitious person. I am constantly challenged about having too much spare time on my hands for writing this stuff, but now I have made someone out there hate an imaginary person. I consider this a huge triumph. I've made you feel rage. Now play nicely, you eunuch, or I will make you to feel depressed. Chance is not an easy person, so if you feel slighted by him, then it is time to grow a thicker skin.[/quote:1cb8rjba]

I bet you had some people scratching their heads when you used the term "eunuch". You might want to define it for the common people.

another concerned leo in the area

ok back to the original topic..

without compromising the case,, can u tell a dade county leo what is a "21"?

i would presume that it would be a 26, or 29 in dade county code.

thanks

Re: another concerned leo in the area

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ok back to the original topic..

without compromising the case,, can u tell a dade county leo what is a "21"?

i would presume that it would be a 26, or 29 in dade county code.

thanks
    It would be a 26. See, I know how to use google.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12