New Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Officers

I know sometimes people say stupid things on these posts only to get someone fired up. However, I will not allow Officer's telephone numbers being published on the forum. If you are an Officer and it is your number that is different, but to list another officer's number or email address will not be tolerated.\
    Any questions let me know.

I wanted to comend you on the professional way to are handling this forum. Compared to the other sites I have to say our AG Law Officers are being the upmost respectable posters. Please keep up the good work.

Mod 486

Mod 486

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 486
    I know sometimes people say stupid things on these posts only to get someone fired up. However, I will not allow Officer's telephone numbers being published on the forum. If you are an Officer and it is your number that is different, but to list another officer's number or email address will not be tolerated.\
    Any questions let me know.

I wanted to comend you on the professional way to are handling this forum. Compared to the other sites I have to say our AG Law Officers are being the upmost respectable posters. Please keep up the good work.

Mod 486
    Once again sorry for posting his number, but he is just an irritating fat b*****d!! :twisted:

Interesting. The "lowly" AgLaw cops are the best behaved and most disciplined on the Florida site. Go figure. It speaks volumes about the quality of the officers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12