new pay plan released - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I agree, I lived very comfortably and suggest those that can’t, create a budget. It is well within obtainable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hell I can’t wait until I max out. Live under your means early on young deps and you will see we get paid really well. Not the highest, but still very well. Have other outside sources of income and have other hobbies and projects outside of HCSO. Save, save, and save $$$!!!! When you work, WORK! When your off, be truly OFF! It’s all in how you choose to look at things. Happiness is a state of mind (and I don’t have a cushy chosen spot)! No promotion or amount of money can buy true genuine happiness.
    This is a very good post. The rebels vs the empire aside, this is good advice for both parties. All I would add is, use this job to get started in life, settled, and then move on to a real career or the feds before the way this agency is staffed and operated chews up your emotional health, burns you out, and spits you out before you earn you full pension. Just how its planned all along. Finish that damn degree NOT in criminal justice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12