new pay plan released
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new pay plan released

keep dreaming :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Unregistered
    Hi boys and girls! I have some good news for you! When your deadline is coming and you need to write some assignments, you need to use our thesis writing service. It is really suitable when you can choose the approptiate topic for your essay and get completed papers. So, visit the service's online webpage.

Unregistered
    Years ago, HCSO went seven years without a pay increase. Now, you want them every year. You should have played sports and had contract negotiations!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Years ago, HCSO went seven years without a pay increase. Now, you want them every year. You should have played sports and had contract negotiations!
    It’s called inflation genius. You can’t expect people to accept getting poorer when money can be found in the budget to at least help deputies keep up with inflation. Every percentage point throughout your career is crucial towards retirement, unless you plan on working till you die.

Unregistered
    These greedy idiots not only demand their annual step raise (which is completely not existent in almost any other career or industry), but also want those steps increased every year. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the increase in pay but I also know it isn't sustainable to have the entire step plan increased every year.

Unregistered
    And by the sounds of it on this site, most deputies are not giving 100%, not willing to serve and protect, but want their step increase and an adjustment of wages, wow!

Unregistered
    And by the sounds of it on this site, most deputies are not giving 100%, not willing to serve and protect, but want their step increase and an adjustment of wages, wow!
    Impossible. Thats part of the constant mind fukk this agency imposes on its deputy. We are so slammed and short handed that even the most “lazy” deputy is operating at 150%. All the rookies hoping to be noticed and butt kissers at 300%. No matter how hard you work, its never enough. Decade after decade, All this paradigm does is bring about crisis and burn out. Unless you break free of it and stop giving a fuk. Self preservation. I would take a full squad over a raise. Heck, I would take a pay cut. POS job. It could be so great. Money and power and status hungry politicians running this place have destroyed it.

Unregistered
    It’s called inflation genius. You can’t expect people to accept getting poorer when money can be found in the budget to at least help deputies keep up with inflation. Every percentage point throughout your career is crucial towards retirement, unless you plan on working till you die.
    Your raise money is being used to put CC name everywhere.

Unregistered
    These greedy idiots not only demand their annual step raise (which is completely not existent in almost any other career or industry), but also want those steps increased every year. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the increase in pay but I also know it isn't sustainable to have the entire step plan increased every year.
    Hell I can’t wait until I max out. Live under your means early on young deps and you will see we get paid really well. Not the highest, but still very well. Have other outside sources of income and have other hobbies and projects outside of HCSO. Save, save, and save $$$!!!! When you work, WORK! When your off, be truly OFF! It’s all in how you choose to look at things. Happiness is a state of mind (and I don’t have a cushy chosen spot)! No promotion or amount of money can buy true genuine happiness.

Unregistered
    Hell I can’t wait until I max out. Live under your means early on young deps and you will see we get paid really well. Not the highest, but still very well. Have other outside sources of income and have other hobbies and projects outside of HCSO. Save, save, and save $$$!!!! When you work, WORK! When your off, be truly OFF! It’s all in how you choose to look at things. Happiness is a state of mind (and I don’t have a cushy chosen spot)! No promotion or amount of money can buy true genuine happiness.
    EXACTLY! Well said!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast