Sheriff 's wife as new Nextel rep. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Usa Digital's service was superb. That was not the issue. The sheriff just wanted to use friends at nextel corp. instead, and wife just happens to work for them. Also no better deal made, Nextel is Nextel they all provide same prices.

For some who don't remember 2004 or wasn't here then Hall had his vengene on those who were pecieved to be against him. If you don't believe me wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    For some who don't remember 2004 or wasn't here then Hall had his vengene on those who were pecieved to be against him. If you don't believe me wait and see.
    As I remember it was not vengence but rather some people who were given the option to leave or face more serious problems because they had put themselves in a bad situation. Others just left. Of all the peope that left, the department has been better off without them.

Quote Originally Posted by guest100000
    Usa Digital's service was superb. That was not the issue. The sheriff just wanted to use friends at nextel corp. instead, and wife just happens to work for them. Also no better deal made, Nextel is Nextel they all provide same prices.
    So is there something wrong? You going to the SAO? Need a map?

I hope you guys aren't listing old Whitfield as one of the "vengence" examples because that just ain't true! Robbie boy left because of what he did not who he pissed off!

what?
    As usual , scared of the circumstances?

Afraid so sport. Would you like to trade facts or rumors?

looks like the sheriff thinks he has this one shoved under the rug by thinking his wife doesn't get paid for the sell,but the truth is she was removed from the SO Nextel account at the sheriffs suggestion for his political reasons, and now all of a sudden she is back on the account ? The truth shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by user
    looks like the sheriff thinks he has this one shoved under the rug by thinking his wife doesn't get paid for the sell,but the truth is she was removed from the SO Nextel account at the sheriffs suggestion for his political reasons, and now all of a sudden she is back on the account ? The truth shall prevail!
    Go sign your name on a complaint sport. When it turns out to be nothing at least you can say you "had" a pair.

so she works at Nextel??? its not like she controlls the prices of the phones or the call plans... sorry RANDLE i dont see a conflict of interest, you have got to have phones, BIG DEAL?????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast