Sheriff 's wife as new Nextel rep.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sheriff 's wife as new Nextel rep.

Just FYI, seems like a conflict of interest to have the sheriffs wife as his Nextel rep.I understand she has full access to his account, wonder what Nextel would think if the books went arye. Or maybe they know and are allowing it to save their on husband's job at the sheriff office.

hmm!

My concern is not what she could do with Nextel, it's the fact the sheriff's wife is selling Nextels to the SO. That could be a conflict but who's going to challege the omnipotent Wendell Hall? Get on his poop list and he will sick his admin on you. Wait and see what happens after the election and notice who gets conveniently transferred to a poop job or fall under IA. There has been so much b.s. that no one will report. That reminds me, why aren't there any Hall for sheriff signs?

One again Hall is doing what he pleases and not a darn thing will be done or said. The only negative press he's recieved was about the mexicans, and the only people complaining were the mexicans. If nothing is going to be done why complain? All he's going to do is try to figure out who's posting these comments so he can seek retribution.

NEXTEL

Hey what's up with the Nextel chat??? If I recall right...the SO had Nextel's long before he got married. I remember talking with some people at the SO during Hurricane Ivan and we were talking thru Nextels.
    What's the deal anyway...I have researched this out and his wife DOES NOT sell Nextels. From what I know she was only filling in for the REP that was supposed to be there. But had another obiligation!!!!

SIGNS

The previous comment about no signs out for Wendell Hall yet?? Apparently someone must be driving around with "BLINDERS" on. Because there are SIGNS out already!!!! "RELECT SHERIFF WENDELL HALL!!"

BYSTANDER- not hard to figure out who you are!

The issue is not her selling Nextel, but that she has access to the SO account books at Nextel, this is not a position I would think the sheriff would want known, not a very good political move, it could make a bad public out look. Seems like to me he should play it safe and have her removed from any activity on the SO account. You know the old saying better safe than sorry. Maybe perfectly innocent but why chance the hurt it could bring.

I just think people are beating a dead horse, so to speak. Who has the Nextel account is not the issue here. Every election year, no matter who is running for an office, garbage starts spilling out everywhere.

Tell you what... you can have Sheriff McNesby in Santa Rosa and give us Sheriff Hall in Escambia. You will be begging to have your Sheriff back. I live in Santa Rosa and work in Escambia. Trust me, you don't know how good you have got it in Santa Rosa. Thank God you don't have McNesby.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast