IF WE GOT GLOCKS......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

IF WE GOT GLOCKS......

What would be your choice if we got Glocks......G17 , G21, G22 , G31 , G35 ? The G22 / G35 combo would be nice , give the trooper the choice between the G22 (full size .40) and the G35 (long slide.40) , same mags , same ammo awwwww yeah.

Just dreaming guys....have to do something out here at the 208 job.

Glock 21 .45 Cal....Yeah baby!

glocks

I would love to carry the glock 22. But, this agency would rather spend money on bringing people to tally to talk about a dress code for female troopers. That should tell you where the priorities lay with this agency. What a joke.

Re: glocks

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack
    I would love to carry the glock 22. But, this agency would rather spend money on bringing people to tally to talk about a dress code for female troopers. That should tell you where the priorities lay with this agency. What a joke.
    You are right, it is a joke. This agency has had messed up priorities for years! For God's sake they brought in Disney reps to teach our Sgts, Lts, and Capts about customer service. WTF is that!?!?! Instead of asking the FBI to give us some real training like a lot of departments do, they are bringing in Disney. There is a reason this agency has the joke of a reputation it does.

To answer your question I would pick the 21 if I had to pick a Glock. I would rather have a 1911 .45, but that is another story.

Amen to that Trooper

I vote for the full size .40 awww ya love GLOCK!

Glock 18

I say 2 Glock 18's

.45 GAP... ALL THE WAY! Not much size increase... same BANG as the ACP. Pleaseeee Colonel, check out the Glocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    .45 GAP... ALL THE WAY! Not much size increase... same BANG as the ACP. Pleaseeee Colonel, check out the Glocks!

I am not a fan of the G.A.P. , I like the .45 acp. Check out the G21 SF. The "SF" is chambered for the .45acp but has been trimmed down from the original model 21 frame. When I held a G21 SF I was very impressed. To me the G21 grip is a little fat and this "SF" model solved that problem.

Re: IF WE GOT GLOCKS......

Quote Originally Posted by 9x19
    What would be your choice if we got Glocks......G17 , G21, G22 , G31 , G35 ? The G22 / G35 combo would be nice , give the trooper the choice between the G22 (full size .40) and the G35 (long slide.40) , same mags , same ammo awwwww yeah.

Just dreaming guys....have to do something out here at the 208 job.
    DUDE WE LUCKY WE GOT GUNS PERIOD, TRIPLE AAA WITH BADGES AND GUNS. SURPRISED LEGISLATOR HASN'T TAKEN THEM AWAY FOR BUDGET CUTS, BUT T MIGHT BE NEXT WE AIN'T GOT BULLETS NOW. YOU WANT A GLOCK GO SOMEWJERE ELSE BROTHER NOT HERE.

If you think that's a joke, look at the people on the list!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast