Brass Awards - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brass Awards

Hey, this anonymous stuff seems like a great idea!

Me and my crew are considering doing a "Lazy and Worthless Officers on the Sergeant's List" list. Just waiting for it to come out in ranking order to fairly evaluate everyone from number one down. So many lazy and worthless Officers on it, the opportunity to sling some crap from days gone by is too good to be true. Maybe it could cause some to lose promotions, or better yet, to acquire bad reputations. After doing the list we are considering just generally branching out and doing a "I've been worthless and lazy my entire career" and in this case the whole department is fair game.

Hopefully those of you who have just read above realize how stupid it is to come on the internet and air dirty laundy. Want to *****, come to work and *****, there sure is a lot to ***** about these days with your peers. But coming on here so any civilian can read stuff that is all inuendo with no facts is just plain stupid! I read all that nonsense above and could not find any facts to back up opinion.

you are so right

You are so right. So to start all over please tell us who you are so we can see that you are serious. We also want you to please understand we are not *****ing. We just offer our opinion just like yours. If you think its stupid then please don’t read it. As far as civilians we think it’s great if they know the BS. So get over it turn the channel. We also received 8 emails as result of the last post. So please help us see the light step out and prove us wrong. The road will know if it’s true.

Facts or not your message is loud and clear. Who ever is spitting this poison needs to do it in another theater, LEOAFFAIRS.COM is not the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey, this anonymous stuff seems like a great idea!

Me and my crew are considering doing a "Lazy and Worthless Officers on the Sergeant's List" list. Just waiting for it to come out in ranking order to fairly evaluate everyone from number one down. So many lazy and worthless Officers on it, the opportunity to sling some crap from days gone by is too good to be true. Maybe it could cause some to lose promotions, or better yet, to acquire bad reputations. After doing the list we are considering just generally branching out and doing a "I've been worthless and lazy my entire career" and in this case the whole department is fair game.

Hopefully those of you who have just read above realize how stupid it is to come on the internet and air dirty laundy. Want to *****, come to work and *****, there sure is a lot to ***** about these days with your peers. But coming on here so any civilian can read stuff that is all inuendo with no facts is just plain stupid! I read all that nonsense above and could not find any facts to back up opinion.

Re: you are so right

Quote Originally Posted by Brass on the move
    You are so right. So to start all over please tell us who you are so we can see that you are serious. We also want you to please understand we are not *****ing. We just offer our opinion just like yours. If you think its stupid then please don’t read it. As far as civilians we think it’s great if they know the BS. So get over it turn the channel. We also received 8 emails as result of the last post. So please help us see the light step out and prove us wrong. The road will know if it’s true.
    It sure reads like you're *****ing. I think it's funny that you're asking someone else to out themselves on a public form but your identity is unknown. How can you ask someone else to reveal who they are when you won't do the same? Anyway, ***** and moan all you want, it won't change anything. In fact, I think it just makes us look bad, but hey, it's just my opinion.

Congrats on the 8 e-mails.

If you're going to continue with this try and work on your grammar and sentence structure so you don't sound like such an uneducated moron.

Don't forget to call the media so we can make your job much harder.

It sure reads like you're *****ing. I think it's funny that you're asking someone else to out themselves on a public form but your identity is unknown. How can you ask someone else to reveal who they are when you won't do the same? Anyway, ***** and moan all you want, it won't change anything. In fact, I think it just makes us look bad, but hey, it's just my opinion.

If you're going to continue with this try and work on your grammar and sentence structure so you don't sound like such an uneducated moron.
    Who the heck are you? I want to see more of this. You think we look bad becuase of this? Go play with a print kit

Who the heck are you? I want to see more of this. You think we look bad becuase of this? Go play with a print kit
    OK, but only if you promise to use spell check.

Cops take steroids?

I also love this list. I do believe that #1 and #2 should be switched, but good comments. I know it wouldn't be as demeaning, sarcastic and comical as your list, but how about the BEST five cops and sergeants to be listed. I'd like to see what people think.

Re: Nomination

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheeseball
    You failed to mention Captain G. Salters. The ethical instructor who is hypocritical.
    How?
    Parking lot everyday with his main squeeze.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast