please reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please reply

please reply

Hello guys,

I just past the assesment , I was wondering if this department allows anyone with Full sleeve Military tattoos

I just spoke with a police officer from MPD and he mentioned he has been granted a Grandfathered becuase he has been with MPD since 93 as he had some visible sleeve tattoos, So, Would I now be disqualified to continue my process with MDPD as I have full visible sleeve tattoos?

And if so can I state that I want to wear a long sleeve uniform?

Any info will help me guide what department is ok with visible tattoos so I can apply and allow any candidate have visible tattoos. :? :idea:

Also, if there are any laws , news , articles about this please send me some info. Thanks and looking forward to several responses

Chance Ransom has no tattoos.

I don't know about tattoos, but you sure as HELL better not be caught wearing a military ring!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE634
    I don't know about tattoos, but you sure as HELL better not be caught wearing a military ring!
    Chance Ransom doesn't wear a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringless
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIE634
    Chance Ransom doesn't wear a ring.
    Yeah he does its just below his waist,above his knees and he obviously rests it on your chin since you love him so much.

You're good. We've already hired guys with sleeves.

Yeah he does its just below his waist,above his knees and he obviously rests it on your chin since you love him so much.[/quote]

No, I'm telling you. No ring. And that other weird stuff about the chin is also untrue.

Do they allow the tattoo of the bulldog that I have on my a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin
    Do they allow the tattoo of the bulldog that I have on my a$$
    Chance Ransom doesn't have a bulldog...but he used to.

Tattoo sleeves

I think it doesn't disqualify you, but it's against general orders to get new ones after you are employed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast