I have questions about tattoos in this Department

I have questions about tattoos in this Department

Hello guys,

I just past the assesment , I was wondering if this department allows anyone with Full sleeve Military tattoos

I just spoke with a police officer from MPD and he mentioned he has been granted a Grandfathered becuase he has been with MPD since 93 as he had some visible sleeve tattoos, So, Would I now be disqualified to continue my process with MDPD as I have full visible sleeve tattoos?

And if so can I state that I want to wear a long sleeve uniform?

Any info will help me guide what department is ok with visible tattoos so I can apply and allow any candidate have visible tattoos. :? :idea:

Also, if there are any laws , news , articles about this please send me some info. Thanks and looking forward to several responses.

Cheese

I have a question about the size of my ass, so let me get back with you.

Ehhh! BTW, you wouldn’t be the idiot who apply with Orange County Sheriff with your big-O gigantic tattoos in your arm and who got rejected??? You’ve been posting in every LEO forums trying to some answers. Here is one trailerboy, invest in some laser tattoo removal and become a model citizen, also perhaps you could work as correctional guard, since you already have your criminal tattoos.

Great answer

Toooooo funny

Dude, if you put the chief and the city manager’s face on your other arm; will hired you in a second. We’ll make you posterboy for the FOP, “Fight the Power” campaign.