Avoid Florida Cops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Avoid Florida Cops

Avoid contact with Florida cops! Your department will be much better off by doing so!

Why would you say that?

I'm a south Florida cop from Middletown Ct. Been workng down here for 10 years and I think I know the reason for your statement. Theres no brotherhood down here. I think I miss that the most. Actually thinking of coming back home to work as a cop again. The weathers great here but the people SUCK!

florida cop

What PD are you with in S. Florida? Dude, there is no brotherhood up here either and the people suck. Guess what, at least you have great weather.

Is Brymer still chief??

Re: Avoid Florida Cops

You mean avoid Port St. Lucie Police. They have a tendency to arrest people and then make up a reason later. Then they get the other officers to lie and back them up. I used to be a supporter of the Police until it happened to me. Now I trust none of them and would not allow on in my home (except those I already know well). Unfortunately the honest cops will be the ones who really suffer because it's join the group or become and outcast with no expectation of backup.
    :( :( :(

Quote Originally Posted by Justice4 some
    You mean avoid Port St. Lucie Police. They have a tendency to arrest people and then make up a reason later. Then they get the other officers to lie and back them up. I used to be a supporter of the Police until it happened to me. Now I trust none of them and would not allow on in my home (except those I already know well). Unfortunately the honest cops will be the ones who really suffer because it's join the group or become and outcast with no expectation of backup.
    Shut the F*** up or I will chew your hands off.

Grow, usually the people who complain the most about being arrested are the most guilty. Grow up, don't break the law and you won't have anyting to worry about. I'm sure police just arrest people for no reason, ok sure. Been a cop in Fl for a long time never saw anyone go to jail that didn't deserve to go to jail. Don't like move.

All you people that moved down here have ruined Florida. Was a nice place to live, please go back north.

DOES ANYONE FIND IT IRONIC THAT THE SOUTH FL COP IS PUBLICLY BASHING HIS OWN SOFL OFFICERS... MMMMMM I BET THAT HAS AIDED IN HIS SOUTHERN " BROTHERHOOD" .... I WAS A WEST HAVEN OFFICER AND MOVED DOWN HERE ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO...... HOLLYWOOD PD IS A TREMENDOUS DEPARTMENT WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER. AS IN ANY DEPARTMENT WE TOO HAVE SOME SHORTFALLS BUT THAT HAPPENS... WE CURRENTLY HAVE ABOUT 28 OPENINGS DUE TO RETIREMENT. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HOLLYWOOD PD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE.... TAKE A LOOK http://WWW.HOLLYWOODFL.ORG

BE SAFE BROTHERS

BTW IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOUTH FLORIDA OR THE OFFICERS HERE MOVE OUT AND STOP CRYING... YOU SOUND LIKE A CIVILIAN !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast