AJ's call to PBSO

AJ's call to PBSO

Anyone have any ideas on this possiblility? Is it true? Would AJ contract the SO?

heard the same, only time will tell what the outcome is.

You guys will love it over here!!!

We shall see, looks like everyone is in shock. No posts since our PBA meeting results. Hope to see everyone on Friday, dress to impress for our photograph, might be the last one of us wearing blue!!!

Don't Worry

If AJ wants total control of PD would it be wise of him to contract PBSO? He may be vindictive but he's not stupid!

AJ has lost control. People Soft should have been his down fall.
    Don't be surprised if he is not at the meeting on Friday or sents a flunky
    I am sure the Chief will sugar coat a good story on why we can not merge or how we will all be out of jobs. YHe did not convince us at ther mini meeting. Now he wants to convince us as a body.
    My foot is half way out the door. I was down at PBSO Motor Pool looking at the 80 new cars, picking out the one I want. It is time to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bye Bye
    AJ has lost control. People Soft should have been his down fall.
    Don't be surprised if he is not at the meeting on Friday or sents a flunky
    I am sure the Chief will sugar coat a good story on why we can not merge or how we will all be out of jobs. YHe did not convince us at ther mini meeting. Now he wants to convince us as a body.
    My foot is half way out the door. I was down at PBSO Motor Pool looking at the 80 new cars, picking out the one I want. It is time to move on!
    Right you are. The money that District has had to spend to hire and retain PeopleSoft experts could have paid for our raises many time over. Remember when Ben Marlin was the temp superintendant before AJ got the job. Ben cut 15 DAC positions, which AJ re-hired at a higher pay in a different position.

Re: Don't Worry

Quote Originally Posted by OTJ
    If AJ wants total control of PD would it be wise of him to contract PBSO? He may be vindictive but he's not stupid!
    Ummm, he made the call????? He is looking into it, politcs is what runs PD's now-a-days. AJ is just like the commission for a city that contracts PBSO. Talk to the cops working in Wellington, they know their role, what they want, THEY GET!

The chief was lobbying to save his job btw in reference to those mini meetings. He is in fear of losing that 160 thou a year gig!!!!!! He doesnt care about us, if he did he would atleast come out and say, we deserve something more than 2%. Yes times are hard across the nation and country, but have we EVER get anything from the District????? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys need to wake up and fight with us for what we deserve! Honestly, there is only ONE thing here, and thats the schedule, NOTHING ELSE IS ATTRACIVE or worth a darn!