10s - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10s

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As a new Officer I would like to say I enjoy all the days off I get... I take as few calls as possible during my 12 hour shift, as its clear other officers are moer then willing to take the calls for me!!! Subsequently I have more free time to go home, hang out with supervisors and most of
    all visit my boyfriend… wherever he may be! In closing please don’t change anything. This is working out great for me!

P,S. I would also like to say how appreciative I am to have broken the “most days off by someone on probation” award. It was something I have worked hard to accomplish… I’m sure I will destroy next years award for “most days off by someone who does not have a terminal illness” Thank you to all the people who made it possible.
    Whoever wrote this is a coward. Plain and simple.

Dont worry about the 94s, once we get back all of the suspended,reassigned,and admin employees, we will have more people on the road.

Dont worry about the 94s, once we get back all of the suspended,reassigned,and admin employees, we will have more people on the road.
    Why would you want to work with any of them?

I know of at least one or two that nobody wants to work with.

I'll work with those guys. The people that I don't want to work with are the ones that put in for the unit. Those people are scabs.

Wow… that’s a strong reaction, it must have been read by the person I was referencing. As far as me being a “coward” that’s a blanket statement that is unsupported and void of thought… My blurb is with out question is somewhat false as I don’t believe you have yet to attain an award for all that you “don’t do” here… Its remarkable how you got your job and even more amazing that your still here!.. “coward” look at the work you do here… look inside yourself and know most people you speak with may say nice things to your face but are thinking just what I am saying…

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire
    As a new Officer I would like to say I enjoy all the days off I get... I take as few calls as possible during my 12 hour shift, as its clear other officers are moer then willing to take the calls for me!!! Subsequently I have more free time to go home, hang out with supervisors and most of
    all visit my boyfriend… wherever he may be! In closing please don’t change anything. This is working out great for me!

P,S. I would also like to say how appreciative I am to have broken the “most days off by someone on probation” award. It was something I have worked hard to accomplish… I’m sure I will destroy next years award for “most days off by someone who does not have a terminal illness” Thank you to all the people who made it possible.

I'll work with those guys. The people that I don't want to work with are the ones that put in for the unit. Those people are scabs.

which two or few guys are you talking about? I may be unaware but did people put in for vin?
    if so why are they scabs? You couldnt get in that unit if you werent one of the in crowd so now its open so lets move on

i didnt even know we still had a vin unit

Wow… that’s a strong reaction, it must have been read by the person I was referencing. As far as me being a “coward” that’s a blanket statement that is unsupported and void of thought… My blurb is with out question is somewhat false as I don’t believe you have yet to attain an award for all that you “don’t do” here… Its remarkable how you got your job and even more amazing that your still here!.. “coward” look at the work you do here… look inside yourself and know most people you speak with may say nice things to your face but are thinking just what I am saying…

I have nothing to do with the person to which you referred. You take shots at someone and don't even hint at your identity. That makes you a coward. Do you see yourself as noble? Righting some injustice that you would be persecuted for attacking? Please. What do you think of yourself? "Hey, I really taught that female cop a lesson. I was able to attack her without her ever knowing who did it." How brave!

I know who you are talking about and I have almost no interaction with her. I also have strong feelings about the watered down product that equal opportunity has created, but I will not resort to anonymous and not all that funny attacks. People like you are what is wrong with this department.

In fifteen years, no member of this department has gotten in a fight with another member. What the hell are you hiding from?

Also, I recognize that your "blurb" is "somewhat false." It's called satire.

I have nothing to do with the person to which you referred. You take shots at someone and don't even hint at your identity. That makes you a coward. Do you see yourself as noble? Righting some injustice that you would be persecuted for attacking? Please. What do you think of yourself? "Hey, I really taught that female cop a lesson. I was able to attack her without her ever knowing who did it." How brave!

I know who you are talking about and I have almost no interaction with her. I also have strong feelings about the watered down product that equal opportunity has created, but I will not resort to anonymous and not all that funny attacks. People like you are what is wrong with this department.

In fifteen years, no member of this department has gotten in a fight with another member. What the hell are you hiding from?

Also, I recognize that your "blurb" is "somewhat false." It's called satire.
    Good post. By the way, I loved "Candide".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast