10s
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10s

10s

When is the department going back to 10's? At this rate a new officer has to work at least 13 years to get weekends off.
    If never, how about rotating for us new people?

Re: 10s

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When is the department going back to 10's? At this rate a new officer has to work at least 13 years to get weekends off.
    How about no. There are guys with 3 or less years here with T-F-S off... Give me a break. Quit your complaining and deal with the hand you've been dealt. Or you could always go to work for BSO and work 5 8-hour days if you'd like. Oh, and you'll have to wait until long after to years to get much better than a wed-thurs off....

Rotating days are not going to happen. The discussion has been repeated dozens of times in this forum, at union meetings, and in the parking lot/water cooler/etc. forum... Get over it.

Oh, and everyone knows who you are. So, give it a rest, would ya?

How about no. There are guys with 3 or less years here with T-F-S off... Give me a break. Quit your complaining and deal with the hand you've been dealt. Or you could always go to work for BSO and work 5 8-hour days if you'd like. Oh, and you'll have to wait until long after to years to get much better than a wed-thurs off....

Rotating days are not going to happen. The discussion has been repeated dozens of times in this forum, at union meetings, and in the parking lot/water cooler/etc. forum... Get over it.

Who is he?

Who is he?

Who is he?

Anyone know if the schedule will be tweaked again the next time around?

example:

TFS off

2 ofcs 6-6
    2 ofcs 7-7
    2 ofcs 8-8

rather then an entire squad all on the same hours?

Anyone know if the schedule will be tweaked again the next time around?

example:

TFS off

2 ofcs 6-6
    2 ofcs 7-7
    2 ofcs 8-8

rather then an entire squad all on the same hours?
    It will be tweaked

there was a schedule submitted that had each squad broken up like the example above. the captain reportedly responded that it does not allow for the accountabilty of the "squad concept" that they have been able to achieve thus far.

i really dont know what any of that means, but we dont spend twelve hours with our sgts as it is, so what would be the big change other than to give us a little more choice into what hours we are able to bid for......

hey we all wanted the big money now we have to live with what we voted for........ awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by no idea
    there was a schedule submitted that had each squad broken up like the example above. the captain reportedly responded that it does not allow for the accountabilty of the "squad concept" that they have been able to achieve thus far.

i really dont know what any of that means, but we dont spend twelve hours with our sgts as it is, so what would be the big change other than to give us a little more choice into what hours we are able to bid for......

hey we all wanted the big money now we have to live with what we voted for........ awesome.
    Squad system? What squad system? I work a different zone every single day of my work week. I rarely work with the same zone partners and I see my assigned Sgt. once or twice a week.

$$$$

You guys can complain all you want, the bottom line is that morale is really getting worse which means the town is saving $$$$. The 10s are still in the contract but do not hold your breath.
    Also,according to the article on the FLPD contract, we have the highest % of unfilled slots for officers in the county, which was the towns goal all along saving $$.

So quit!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast