PBA says State may cut 6 AgLaw positions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I don't know, we aren't being told anything right at the moment.....

budget cuts

Tallahassee has some explaining to do, the Colonel said no cuts and there are 6 positions given up. Whos telling what to who here?. This is bad for us, very bad.

Where are we getting this information? Has it been verified or can anyone out there confirm this?

If this is not confirmed then it problay is a rumor.

read the link in the first post here, OSCAR.

it is from the PBA, it is being considered in Tallahassee

Cuts

It is true, read it, both the Senate and House have them in. I hear the LC went bat$hit over it with the capitol.

Cuts

The down low is that Terry Rhodes our fabulous POS Ass.Commissioner has sold us down the line like she used to do with Steverson. She hates Ag/Law, especially because of the colonel. She hates Leinhauser also because he wont take her $hit. She may be on her way out with what she pulled this time.

Cuts

I know the LC, he wants a structured pay plan for LEO's, he stated to me that the failure of the legislature over the years to address all SLEO's has resulted in dis-unity among agencies and deplorable pay. We have some good people in Tally, just not in the Capitol.

cuts

Put the LC in the capitol.

budget cuts

So you are telling me the assistant commissioner tlls the Commissioner what to do. What is our ranking officers in Tallahasse doing about it what is the PBa doing

Good question anyone have an answer as to what our collectie bargaining unit PBA, is doing for us. All I have seen is photos, no communication etc from these board members. PBA what are you doing?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast