PBA says State may cut 6 AgLaw positions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PBA says State may cut 6 AgLaw positions

http://flpba.org/pdf/Capitol%20Repor...2008-03-21.pdf

Supposed to be vacant positions. We're short enough as it is though!

Cuts

You have to be crazy!, we cant take any more cuts!. The Colonel promised us that we would not be cut. this is bull!, you cant beleive anything from him or Tallahassee. He needs to be explaining all his BS that he put out, he is just another big talking shiester.

its about time they started getting rid of them road gaurds

I hear that there are some in Tallahasee, want to privatize our jobs. That came from a reliable source. Its going to be a rough ride in the near future.

Privatization

Yeah, steverson tried it and got it whacked off by commissioner bronson. now if we can get are colonel to get off his rear end and stand up instead of hiding and making excuses for himself.

happy easter

There are some in Tallahassee that want to privatize everything. They think that is the answer to fixing budgets, making government smaller, etc. The only way I could see our jobs being privatized would be to strip away the law enforcement authority and make strickly regulatory positions, and even then it would be doubtful. DOT weight inspectors are still state employees.

Layoffs

I think that we cannot keep up with what the politicians are screwing up now. That idiot from Plant City that wants to merge DOT and FHP is from Conneticut, go back and screw your state up jerk. :evil:

actully its us from up north that is making things in this state better not the country bumpkins

Leaders in Tally

It is time for all our leaders to rise up and fight the machine!. Let's go Liford and commanders, show us why we pay you.

budget cuts

Did the Commissioner give up 6 positions?, WTF!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast