Rick's world crumbling

Corruption in Paradise?

Say it isn't so! Too many Deputies lives and careers have been ruined under incompentence that was exchanged for loyalty. It seems that some have finally had enough to reach down and grab some to get this information to the public. Keep your heads down boys!

Grand Jury

I wonder how Ricky feels now that the shoe is on the other foot! This is a far cry from lady's panties on a government credit card. I wonder how long it will take Mr. Shorsteen to convene a grand jury on this one!!!

Signs

I heard today that Rick was overheard in Keystone Heights telling a group of supporters that he was going to erect signs from his last election that have been spray painted in graffiti and blame it on the Taylor camp. First of all, how cheap to re-use his old campaign signs. Secondly, how low that he would stoop to blaming 4 year old graffiti on Taylor's supporters.

Ricky Bobby, you are DESPERATE!!!! And we are laughing every day!!!

Rain on Ricky's Parade

I heard today from a friend of mine that is close to the Governor's Office that the Governor's Office may be looking into the corruption allegations that lead to the Sheriff since FDLE dropped the ball.

Re: Rick's world crumbling

No more crap to talk fellas. I guess that BS back backfired on you. ricks world crumbling?, I dont think so. The joke is on you. LOL!!

Yes and now that the wondercop MT is out of the LE business, what will the world come to?

Maybe he can sell real estate better that he can politic. I gotta give it to him, he did make a heck of an effort. Oh well, the best man won. CONGRATS SHERIFF!

Maybe Mike can spend more time at home making those children behave. Taking about a guy who's head was big. We have not heard the last of him and those bad boy's of his. He will continue to make excuses for their bad behavior.

Clay County is better off by not electing Mike Taylor as Sheriff. He had no plan to bring the Sheriffs' Office forward nor did he have a plan on how to heal the ill feelings that were, and still are, out there. He wasn't smart enough to figure out that it wasn't about his family, but rather how he acted as a "head of the household". It was always his actions, or lack of, that were being scrutinized, not his son's. The biggest message sent out in this election was, simply stated-- Lancaster--you don't have the political clout you once had. Your political days are over and when are you going to realize it ?