TACO BELL - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TACO BELL

Ya 24 hours that is plain BS....

Since you and FMPD seem to know it all how about lettting those of us who work here when these 24 hr standoffs happened. Been here almost 10 years. If you're trying to cause problems here there seems to be plenty on your on site so take your insecurities there.

Quote Originally Posted by FMPD Cop
    Cape Cops are poorly trained and don't know how to handle crisis situations. They botched the day care shooting, and screwed up the entire Taco Bell situation. They should go back to what they know best: measuring grass and water levels. Tim was too busy looking in the mirror and looking at his muscles, while Chris and Doug were too busy munching down on some gorditas. I feel sorry for any person that lives in the Cape, because there police services are HORRIBLE!.
    I'd like to know how Mr. FMPD thinks we "Botched" the Day Care shooting....gee were you there? Did you have to go in and pull blood spattered kids out of the bathroom. Did you have to go in and apprehend the coward that committed this horrific incident? Did you have to take Alyson home after she witnessed her mother die and tell her family what happened? Oh. let me guess, we botched it because we didn't find those perfectly, unharmed teachers that were HIDING like they were supposed to do. Obviously if you are a police officer you would have the understanding to realize that you would take finding unharmed people anyday. So if that's your idea of "botching" the incident......I think you need a few more years of service. One more thing...your issue seems to be with our SWAT guys, they had nothing to do with this shooting. So your jealousy of Tim's muscles and your concern for Chris and Doug's eating habits should be taken elsewhere. Little man's syndrome is such a curse.

Ha....your post is absolutely hilarious. If your kids were in a place where a guy had a gun, would it take you 7 minutes to respond? Did you hear how horrible your dispatchers were? They kept asking the same questions over and over again. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when a person says "There is a guy with a gun at the daycare" that you need to get there as quick as possible. Instead it was a priority 3. If that is a 3, then what is a 1? Is it Osama Bin Laden with dynamite strapped to his chest at a Cape Coral High School Football Game? Also, if it were your kids inside would you wait for 3 other cops to show up? Or....would you man up and do what you are paid to do and go inside. Oh...but they did shoot some guys tires out. It is pretty bad that a mother had to disarm a guy for your agency. I still can't get over it taking 7 minutes to get there. I could drive from one side of town to the other in 7 minutes. Also, aren't you trained to clear all of the rooms? Wait...you are Cape Coral and I guess that you aren't. As for the Taco Bell incident, that speaks for itself. A couple of inexperienced clown cops playing cops and robbers. Why didn't the cop in the parking lot see the punks approach the door? Enough is enough....just admit that your agency is poorly run, poorly trained, and has too many inexperienced cops.

...and your expertise is based on ____ years of experience with the ____________.

probably another up-north cop that knows how its done. BTW check your facts on the times they are a little off.

I have to admit, the City of Cape Coral is beginning to experience some crime. It is the same crime that Fort Myers has dealt with for years and will continue to do so. Robberies, occupied burglaries, murders, shootings, etc..... Cape Coral is no longer the peaceful little town that was merely a large Sanibel. It has serious crime with serious criminals. The problem is, however, that the officers with CCPD are not properly trained to deal with this increase. Also, the leadership is lacking with this agency. I remember the days with Chief Gibbs, and he ran a great agency. His officers would run through brick walls for him, and he could really rally the troops. Cape Coral continues to hire little doe eyed recruits who get the biggest thrill out of arresting an illegal alien for no driver's license. There are two types of cops: the ones that are cops to tell people they are cops and the ones who are cops. Unfortunately, the description of the latter is lacking at this agency. There is no reason for the residents of Cape Coral to live in fear, and it is time for the agency to perform an overhaul to improve leadership, hiring, and most importantly, TRAINING. I summon the city council and citizens of Cape Coral to eliminate the administration of Cape Coral. These good ole boys are not true cops, and they learned how to be cops in Cape Coral during the 70's, 80's, and 90's. They are truly outdated and inexperienced, and Cape Coral needs a big time chief with big time solutions. Eliminate these administrators and bring in another Arnold Gibbs. The current chief screwed up royally with Taco Bell and the Daycare, and I guarantee you that if these events took place in Fort Myers or the County they would have had different results. You can no longer stop a gushing wound with a bandaid, as the administration has been doing for a few years. I don't want the SE, SW, and NW Cape to turn into what the NE is now....let's hope the council acts swift and takes care of this problem....

Re:

[quote=CCPD COP]
    Quote Originally Posted by "FMPD Cop":2cybwy2t
    Cape Cops are poorly trained and don't know how to handle crisis situations. They botched the day care shooting, and screwed up the entire Taco Bell situation. They should go back to what they know best: measuring grass and water levels. Tim was too busy looking in the mirror and looking at his muscles, while Chris and Doug were too busy munching down on some gorditas. I feel sorry for any person that lives in the Cape, because there police services are HORRIBLE!.
    I'd like to know how Mr. FMPD thinks we "Botched" the Day Care shooting....gee were you there? Did you have to go in and pull blood spattered kids out of the bathroom. Did you have to go in and apprehend the coward that committed this horrific incident? Did you have to take Alyson home after she witnessed her mother die and tell her family what happened? Oh. let me guess, we botched it because we didn't find those perfectly, unharmed teachers that were HIDING like they were supposed to do. Obviously if you are a police officer you would have the understanding to realize that you would take finding unharmed people anyday. So if that's your idea of "botching" the incident......I think you need a few more years of service. One more thing...your issue seems to be with our SWAT guys, they had nothing to do with this shooting. So your jealousy of Tim's muscles and your concern for Chris and Doug's eating habits should be taken elsewhere. Little man's syndrome is such a curse.[/quote:2cybwy2t]

Sadly this is the kind of arrogant diatribe I’ve come to expect from ignorant CCPD officers. The response to the daycare shooting was horribly botched. That fact is staring you right in the face, and yet you can't see it and get belligerent when it's pointed out to you! How sad, but all to typical of CCPD officers.

Since you asked I’ll explain exactly how you clowns botched the response to the Bobbie Noonan Daycare shooting. Actually I’ll just point out one of the MANY ways the CCPD botched their response to this incident.

Over TWO HOURS elapsed before the CCPD secured the building! OMFG! You heard me right, for over TWO HOURS they were in control of a crime scene involving a shooting AND THEY STILL HAD NOT SECURED THE BUILDING! THEY HAD NO IDEA WHETHER THERE WAS ANOTHER SHOOTER IN THE BUILDING, OR IF THERE WHERE ADDITIONAL VICTIMS BLEEDING OUT BECAUSE THE CCPD NEVER BOTHERED TO SECURE THE BUILDING!

That's not an oversight, that incompetence!

You act like it's no harm no foul because the victims turned out to be OK, but they could of just as easily have been shot and bleed to death during those two hours, or had a heart attack! They were cowering, terrified and traumatized in a bathroom, for over two hours with no idea the shooter had already been apprehended!

How in the world could you clowns not find TEACHERS and CHILDREN hiding in a bathroom!? You have a crime scene where there’s been a shooting, a day care center no less, and you freaking clowns can't find teachers and children hiding in a bathroom for over TWO HOURS??? What if there had been another shooter hiding in that bathroom!? What if?

It’s really unbelievable! But the unbelievable is exactly what we've come to expect from the CCPD. So sad.

As for the Taco Bell manager getting shot… In this instance, the CCPD knew that a Taco Bell restaurant would get robbed and asked the manager to assist them in a sting operation. The manager complied and was shot by the very people who promised to protect him. The police should have used one of their own to act on behalf of the store manager. The Manager is now (rightfully imo) suing the CCPD for negligence. I wish him the best of luck with that. He deserves ever penny us good citizens of CC will have to pay him on behalf of our incompetent PD.

Re: TACO BELL

In fairness i offer the following correction, i was going on memory that is was over two hours, in fact the CCPD incident report states it was over an HOUR and a HALF and it wasn't until the third search of the building that they finally found the bathroom with two teachers and four children huddling inside. Apparently an officer finally heard one of the children crying and checked the bathroom they missed in the first two searches. It's unbelievable it took them that long to secure the building!

quoted from the Naples Daily News...

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...es-23-seconds/

Police had the man accused of shooting his wife to death in a Cape Coral day care center in custody in little more than 8 minutes Friday but missed a small group of teachers and children hiding in a bathroom for an hour and a half.

In looking at how officials handled the emergency call to Bobbie Noonan’s Child Care, Cape Coral police said its arrival time was better than average for the time of day and location — rush hour along Cape Coral Parkway — but that it should not have taken three building searches after Robert Dunn, 44, was taken into custody in the death of his wife, Christine, 36, to find the hidden staffers and children.

“The bottom line is we went in a third time and found two teachers and four children in a bathroom that hadn’t been cleared,” Deputy Chief Jay Murphy said Tuesday. “Should we have found them? Yes. Should they be upset? Yes.”
    Should the good people of Cape Coral be upset about this too? Yes! Same goes for the Taco Bell manager being shot!

Get a life pal, who gives two fajitas about the manager of aTaco Bell. The manager of Taco Bell was a thug the minute he was born

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Get a life pal, who gives two fajitas about the manager of aTaco Bell. The manager of Taco Bell was a thug the minute he was born
    and you dip.... expect the public to cooperate with you incompetent goons. lol

It not the Taco Bell manager we're worried about. it's the fact these ignoramuses are running around accidentally shooting the very people they're supposed to serve and protect. doh!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast